Lincoln Tickets (4 Viewers)

alfielloyd

Gillingham will be the only one that reaches general of the games we have left, especially as blackpool has the potential on paper to be a game where we can achieve promotion
not convinced, there will be plenty of available space at gillingham but as we know this is not always what determines our away allocation. at portman road tomorrow there will be a least 10,000 empty seats!!!

once the club stopped selling season tickets they probably should have made accessing away tickets easier for match package holders.

brizzle

Would love 2 tickets for the Lincoln game if anyone has spare tickets. Message me if you have any.

Thanks.

skybluesam66

Oh that old load of bullshit. Payment details can be stored. I guess they just fancied stopping the scheme
I guess it depends how we were storing them, If it was in somebody;s desk in the ticket office, they have a point! which for us may have been the case

shmmeee

I find it hard to believe they couldn’t set up a payment gateway and add the processing fee on if needed. It’s 2020.

oscillatewildly

Will Lincoln be doing POG? (home parts of ground obviously) It's been a while since I've had to watch City away in a home section of the ground and I know things have changed.
Generally, can match day tickets only be purchased from ticket office with proof of a 'local' address or with an existing membership?

rd45

I find it hard to believe they couldn’t set up a payment gateway and add the processing fee on if needed. It’s 2020.

Yeah you wouldn’t even need a third party payment processor. Just a direct debit mandate would work fine, and they don’t seem to have been broken by GDPR.

But in any case I don’t see why away ticket priority should be separate from season tickets, match packages, memberships etc. So imo we’re better off without that other scheme anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread