Limited allocation at Sunderland (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

Can you fuck off with your football fan dislike? You don't even know coab to make those comments do you?

Stick to your free wasps tickets and climbing up their arse, you have showed how little of an interest you have in ccfc.

I don't even know why you bother, you spend all your time talking shit about Brexit and make out how great wasps are. Go and have a cuddle with them.

By Vangie BealIn online forums and other online discussion spaces the moderator has the authority to block messages deemed inappropriate or break the rules of that discussion space. Moderators generally try to keep users on topic and keep the discussion thread or chat room free of personal insults and derogatory comments.

Good job Nick!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

By Vangie BealIn online forums and other online discussion spaces the moderator has the authority to block messages deemed inappropriate or break the rules of that discussion space. Moderators generally try to keep users on topic and keep the discussion thread or chat room free of personal insults and derogatory comments.

Good job Nick!

Couldn't really give a shit, fuck off to the wasps forum as you seem more interested in them anyway.

If you want to start trying to get clever maybe we can analyze how many ccfc related posts you make?

SkyblueBazza

Couldn't really give a shit, fuck off to the wasps forum as you seem more interested in them anyway.

If you want to start trying to get clever maybe we can analyze how many ccfc related posts you make?
Do whatever you like...I suspected you'd comment. That was the only reason I read your post.

You have some major issue with me just because I attended a Wasps match against Bath on a free ticket & accepted it...& enjoyed the day. I suspect if you were offered a free to watch CCFC even at some shithole it the back of beyond you would accept it.
Just because you feel strongly partisan towards a. Wasps b. Rugby & c. Rugby fans you seem to get all vindictive like some weird schoolgirl scorned or something.

Get a grip!

Nick

Administrator
Do whatever you like...I suspected you'd comment. That was the only reason I read your post.

You have some major issue with me just because I attended a Wasps match against Bath on a free ticket & accepted it...& enjoyed the day. I suspect if you were offered a free to watch CCFC even at some shithole it the back of beyond you would accept it.
Just because you feel strongly partisan towards a. Wasps b. Rugby & c. Rugby fans you seem to get all vindictive like some weird schoolgirl scorned or something.

Get a grip!

No, the issue is that you feel so strongly about them and ccfc don't get a mention from you on a ccfc forum. It's obviously a bit over your head so you can't grasp it.

Not sure why you keep trying to refer to schoolgirls either. That's both me and coab you have tried that line with.

Ironic really as you seem to try and make out every man and his dog is a hooligan.

It's simple, just go and post on friendly rugby forums as you have no interest in the actual main theme of this one.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Put simply, those who put most money in get more stuff. Do you think as a season ticket holder you get the same priority as some who pumps in 5 or 10 times as much to the club ?

The only reason fairweather fans get to go to any games (inc Wembley) is we haven’t got enough fans paying into the pot.

I know 3 derby fans who didn’t get to play off finals last year despite going to 20 games each last season, as majority were away

The point I’m making is that season ticket holders believe they get at least equal priority when it comes to away tickets (with the exception of ‘connected’ people such as players’ families etc). How does it actually work then? Are you saying that if a supporters’ group has more members than there are tickets available they wouldn’t even make it to season ticket holders (theoretically)?

Just something I’ve never heard before and I am prepared to bet good money I’m not the only one.

SkyblueBazza

No, the issue is that you feel so strongly about them and ccfc don't get a mention from you on a ccfc forum. It's obviously a bit over your head so you can't grasp it.

Not sure why you keep trying to refer to schoolgirls either. That's both me and coab you have tried that line with.

Ironic really as you seem to try and make out every man and his dog is a hooligan.

It's simple, just go and post on friendly rugby forums as you have no interest in the actual main theme of this one.

Well...given that I blocked you for such petulance in the first place...I will make this my last response, for now at least.

I don't feel especially strongly about Wasps at all. I feel they have some loyal supporters who if they folded, would be distraught. I wouldn't wish that upon any fan of any club in any sport. They cannot help or excuse their owners any more than we can help or excuse ours.

CCFC does get mentions from me...so it cannot be over my head...you are wrong again with your petty, self-satisfying victimisation.

The schoolgirls reference is interesting in that YOU pick up on it. My original reference was in relation to the responder's reference to his daughter...the latest was in response to your behaviour from what I remember about how my female classmates used to behave. Hope that puts that one to rest...unless you are publicly defaming my character or reputation or something? Please be clear...but I suggest you are measured & careful there. Or idiotic if you prefer.

My comment makes reference to the vast majority of decent CCFC fans...which escapes you. Read posts before you respond perhaps?

If you are some kind of Nazi...then remove me...along with others who are on SBT equally inappropriately should if you delve into their postings - which have in your mind equally dubious proportion & frequency!

I post where I like thanks...yes on a Rugby site too! Not Wasps's though, which might disappoint you - but nevermind!

Liquid Gold

Well...given that I blocked you for such petulance in the first place...I will make this my last response, for now at least.

I don't feel especially strongly about Wasps at all. I feel they have some loyal supporters who if they folded, would be distraught. I wouldn't wish that upon any fan of any club in any sport. They cannot help or excuse their owners any more than we can help or excuse ours.

CCFC does get mentions from me...so it cannot be over my head...you are wrong again with your petty, self-satisfying victimisation.

The schoolgirls reference is interesting in that YOU pick up on it. My original reference was in relation to the responder's reference to his daughter...the latest was in response to your behaviour from what I remember about how my female classmates used to behave. Hope that puts that one to rest...unless you are publicly defaming my character or reputation or something? Please be clear...but I suggest you are measured & careful there. Or idiotic if you prefer.

My comment makes reference to the vast majority of decent CCFC fans...which escapes you. Read posts before you respond perhaps?

If you are some kind of Nazi...then remove me...along with others who are on SBT equally inappropriately should if you delve into their postings - which have in your mind equally dubious proportion & frequency!

I post where I like thanks...yes on a Rugby site too! Not Wasps's though, which might disappoint you - but nevermind!

"publicly defaming my character" - what a mug
"some kind of Nazi" - haha absolute twat

Nick

Administrator

How to make yourself look a prick for dummies.

Fuck off your soppy twat. You are embarrassing, calling people school girls but being the worst little bitch on here.

You didn't have an issue trying to defame coabs character when you know nothing about him did you? You don't have an issue bringing Nazis up either.

I would delve into your ccfc posts but there's a slight issue. They are all about Brexit, wasps and how Football fans are animals

Last edited:

ccfc1234

Was the trouble that bad? I know there were mindless idiots throwing things onto the people below, which is lower than low and very cowardly. Apart from that a few punch ups in pubs which is something that I see most weekends on a night out. What else happened. Either way it seems to have robbed us if a great weekend away as vocal passionate fans

skyblue1991

I have to say, a small portion of our fans behaved poorly at Sunderland, notably throwing stuff to the tier below which was the family stand.

I don't condone that behaviour but if the away end was moved to the opposite end of the ground then the issues would be mitigated.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Corrado

One of the most hostile treads for ages... I love it
giphy.gif

Sick Boy

We should restrict their tickets at St Andrews in proportion to the amount they’ll give us to the home support.

pastythegreat

Your stance just came across as trying to rile either our bad'ns or theirs to to keep the idiot sentiment from ages ago going long into the future

By calling a club tin pot for (supposedly) not keeping 4k away fans in check = rileing up dick head fans??

Do you have proof (apart from someone said on twitter) that bags of shit we're "hoyed"? I find it very hard to believe, I also think that if behaviour like that was happening then I'm sure, by now, that City fans would of outed somebody for it by now?!?! But nothing, apart from in the imagination of a handful of Sunderland fans trying to deflect the fact they lost and make an issue where there's not one!
I very much doubt anybody hoyed bags of shit. A couple of empty plastic beer bottles yes, but ask the stewards how and why fans were drinking beer on the stands anyway??
Your stance just came across as trying to rile either our bad'ns or theirs to to keep the idiot sentiment from ages ago going long into the future

chiefdave

Was the trouble that bad? I know there were mindless idiots throwing things onto the people below, which is lower than low and very cowardly. Apart from that a few punch ups in pubs which is something that I see most weekends on a night out. What else happened. Either way it seems to have robbed us if a great weekend away as vocal passionate fans
It seems some idiots chucked stuff from the top tier to the home fans below however it was clearly nothing like the scale their fans have claimed, if it was some evidence would exist.

Obviously should't happen but isn't exactly uncommon when you put one set of fans above / below another. There are easy and obvious solutions: move one set of fans (after all the ground is half empty), don't allow away fans in the front rows or put some netting up. Rather than do any of that they're just going to restrict tickets.

Skyblueweeman

Partly agree, although it would cost the club tens of thousands ££

Yeah, I was about to say that. I wouldn't reduce their allocation at St Andrews. Let them reduce our allocation...less money for them.

We keep their allocation to what it should be, more money for us and the moral high ground. No brainer.

WillenhallSkyBlues

I think Sunderland need to change their away end back to where it was. I went Sunderland away about 10-12 years ago when it was opposite side of the stadium behind the goal. Was a much better away day

rob9872

Just to add a little bit of clarity to the LWCCFC situation guys, it's not that we're ahead of season tickets, but those of us who travel are season ticket holders too and we have to provide a list of who the season ticket holders are and who is travelling. It's not priority, but simply so that we get a block together and particularly as we have some kids travelling too and try to often get nearer the front as most stand up at away games too. We have no preferential treatment, but we have enough season tickets and block book for all away games not just the juicy ones in the way that an away season ticket holder would - which you are all welcome to be providing you have a home season ticket too.

SkyBlueDom26

Can't blame them wanting less of us there next season, must of been embarrassing having 3k plus laughing at them when we won

BornSlippySkyBlue

Just to add a little bit of clarity to the LWCCFC situation guys, it's not that we're ahead of season tickets, but those of us who travel are season ticket holders too and we have to provide a list of who the season ticket holders are and who is travelling. It's not priority, but simply so that we get a block together and particularly as we have some kids travelling too and try to often get nearer the front as most stand up at away games too. We have no preferential treatment, but we have enough season tickets and block book for all away games not just the juicy ones in the way that an away season ticket holder would - which you are all welcome to be providing you have a home season ticket too.

All of which makes perfect sense and is more in line with my understanding of how priority works.

Thanks for the clarification.

BornSlippySkyBlue

And just as a response to a previous post, I fully get and agree that someone chucking £10k at the club is going to get something over and above a season ticket holder, but an individual with that kind of cash is probably in the corporate bit / boxes anyway.

It was the suggestion that supporters groups get priority over season ticket holders that I was questioning.

Carry on :)

CCFC88

I know 3 derby fans who didn’t get to play off finals last year despite going to 20 games each last season, as majority were away
Their tickets went to general sale though? Sounds like that was their own fault. Find it had to believe that 3 blokes who can organise themselves to get to a majority of 20 away games each in a season with no level of priority can't get themselves tickets to Wembley in gen sale? Slight exaggeration here I suspect. Cool story though.

pusbccfc

Sunderland have a big thread on their forum about this thread.

Any Sunderland reading this...

You haven't won anything since 1973. You lost the city of culture to us even though you're a cathedral-less town and now Burge is joining you!

Good evening!

Liquid Gold

They are a deluded lot. One post on their about weed killing the memorial garden with a few likes and a little scroll down the page and there are loads of them asking for proof of threats.

Users who are viewing this thread