Lille v Villa (8 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Late equaliser for Villa, Lille complaining because their own player got in the way of the keeper and forced him to drop the ball.

No idea why it even needed a VAR check.

Alkhen

Late equaliser for Villa, Lille complaining because their own player got in the way of the keeper and forced him to drop the ball.

No idea why it even needed a VAR check.

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Villa player clearly pushed their defender into the keeper . No way it should have stood

Alkhen

Could be a very stupid question but Villa are kicking the same way in extra time as they finished in normal time... Don't you have to switch?

Honestly never occurred to me before just seems odd

Nick

Administrator
Martinez is going to get sent off, its pretty funny.

He got in the head and made a player miss, then he's shushed the crowd, then he's getting hammered with stuff from the fans, then the ref went to book him, didn't.

SkyBlueSoul

Martinez winding the crowd up during the penalty shootout, looks like the ref gave him a second yellow but apparently not

Alkhen

Martinez is going to get sent off, its pretty funny.

He got in the head and made a player miss, then he's shushed the crowd, then he's getting hammered with stuff from the fans, then the ref went to book him, didn't.

I thought he had! I really like him 😀

SkyBlueSoul

Also, never seen a ref stand this close to the penalty taker. He's barely outside the post.

SkyBlueSoul

I wonder what would happen if a keeper does get sent off in a shoot out. Can you bring your sub keeper on? Does an outfield player have to go in?

no_loyalty

Villa only remaining English side in Europe.

Sky Blue Pete

Could be a very stupid question but Villa are kicking the same way in extra time as they finished in normal time... Don't you have to switch?

Honestly never occurred to me before just seems odd
New coin toss for which end and kick off for extra time

napolimp

Amazing how big an advantage going first in a shoot-out is. So much pressure on the 4th and 5th penalty takers if it's all equal. Always wondered if Luton shoot-out would have gone differently if we'd stepped up first.

Sick Boy

Amazing how big an advantage going first in a shoot-out is. So much pressure on the 4th and 5th penalty takers if it's all equal. Always wondered if Luton shoot-out would have gone differently if we'd stepped up first.
Didn’t do England any favours at home in the final.

Users who are viewing this thread