Likes missing (1 Viewer)

vow

Dear Nick,

Can you explain why all the "likes" from the majority of people have disapeared/reset to 0?

I feel folks have earned thier likes through wittyness/intelligent facts/BS etc. and should have them back.

I had about 30 likes which i was proud of ;)

chiefdave

Everyone was reset to 0 when we moved to the new forum. Nicks been manually adding them back for anyone who asks.

vow

Oh dear, another drunken thread....close it down if you like.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Not sure I like this new set-up. I'd like my "likes" back as well :(

Houchens Head

I'm one of the old guard Otis. I believe in "if it ain't broke, why fix it?" Gonna take me ages to get used to this interface. :banghead:

Houchens Head

Okay Nick. Who nicked my "likes"? I was getting quite attached to them. I used to take them to the park with me to feed the ducks. Now some swine's kidnapped them! Can they be restored pretty please? :angelic:

Houchens Head

Ooooo! Nick! That was quick! Ta! MMMMWWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! x

vow

Ah sod it, i'd like my likes back too, please, there were about 30, so that would take me up to around 55, thanks,Nick :)

skybluedan

Just stumbled across this thread, I'm quite sure I had a few likes before Nicholassssssss

Otis

I am not sure whether I got my likes back or not, but can't say I am too fussed. It's not something I generally look at to be honest and people usually have to remind me how many posts I have made.

Because I nearly always post on my tablet, I don't think that information comes up anywhere for me. Or does it?

All I see is posters names and the number of posts in the thread and when post was posted.

Otis

Oh, actually just found it. How embarrassing. :( Just click on your icon and they are there. Ha, ha! Never tried that before. :)

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure whether I got my likes back or not, but can't say I am too fussed. It's not something I generally look at to be honest and people usually have to remind me how many posts I have made.

Because I nearly always post on my tablet, I don't think that information comes up anywhere for me. Or does it?

All I see is posters names and the number of posts in the thread and when post was posted.

Nope they are there! :)

Esoterica

Would quite like my likes back too if possible, vain as it is. I'd have asked sooner but I was far too busy staring at the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread