Liam Walsh (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

I like Walsh and it's a decent enough little write up but if you're writing an honest assessment of his season you've got to hilight alongside the positive stuff that he's also been responsible for giving away a couple of goals.

DannyThomas_1981

Fair points Gray and Clint - although arguably hard to blame him for the goal when he received that pass from Marosi.

I think he's been brilliant overall - particularly as I don't think he's a natural defensive midfielder. So playing a little out of position.

His passing is first class and I see an exciting understanding with O'Hare. Never hides. Always wants the ball. He's the type of player who is making us so fantastic to watch this season. I would love him to join the club permanently - he's capable of playing well above this level. Ideal for our 4-3-3 with Kelly as DM.

A fantastic loan signing - our loan signings have actually got much better over the last 18 months - points to more professionalism and planning across the club.

stevefloyd

Robins has brought in as loans some exciting players, not all perfect but contribute to the team, the likes of Duckens, Sterling, Thomas, Bright, O'Hare, Walsh have/are doing pretty well for us and all have their moments of brilliance in them. Our loan signings have to some extent outshone our permanent signings but I guess thats down more to what we can attract for the money on offer, Walsh being the latest off the loan production line, who isn't perfect but with our regular 'first names on the sheet' pair out injured has come in and contributed to our great start this season....long may it continue!

Sky Blue Pete

Robins has brought in as loans some exciting players, not all perfect but contribute to the team, the likes of Duckens, Sterling, Thomas, Bright, O'Hare, Walsh have/are doing pretty well for us and all have their moments of brilliance in them. Our loan signings have to some extent outshone our permanent signings but I guess thats down more to what we can attract for the money on offer, Walsh being the latest off the loan production line, who isn't perfect but with our regular 'first names on the sheet' pair out injured has come in and contributed to our great start this season....long may it continue!
That’s absolutely right

Users who are viewing this thread