Liam Kitching (1 Viewer)

Grendel

People have to stop putting these podcast opinions on a pedestal. CCFC podcasts included. It’s all shit. “Ooh I’ve got a podcast, my opinion is professional!”

Bit harsh - we have the Coventry Bible

Frostie

People have to stop putting these podcast opinions on a pedestal. CCFC podcasts included. It’s all shit. “Ooh I’ve got a podcast, my opinion is professional!”
Yeah, it's incredible they have built up such a following.

If I was cynical I would suggest that they deliberately court controversy amongst the larger, more active fanbases to garner interaction.

Or it could just be that they really are as stupid as they seem.

Ian1779

Yeah, it's incredible they have built up such a following.

If I was cynical I would suggest that they deliberately court controversy amongst the larger, more active fanbases to garner interaction.

Or it could just be that they really are as stupid as they seem.
I often listen to their podcast - they bloody love Robins.

I reckon this is a wind up opinion, they seem to get far more engagement from Cov fans than any other club.

PS. I reckon anyone sporting that kind of moustache should have his DBS double checked….

Greggs

Cost twice as much as Hamer and Gyokores combined........

long way home

I am happy to be proved wrong on this lad, showed better positional sense today and used the ball well when he had it. He is still young and you can see he is fighting at times with the decision making without the ball. But has good attributes and with good coaching and being around better players he wil improve and could be the middle of a back 3 in time.

SkyBlueSam01

Looks really adept at bringing the ball forward to the half space on his side, similar to Thomas on the right.

Starting to wonder if Binks might be the long term Fadz replacement with these two either side?

No idea where that leaves my player of the season so far Lati though

Speedies_Chips

Looks really adept at bringing the ball forward to the half space on his side, similar to Thomas on the right.

Starting to wonder if Binks might be the long term Fadz replacement with these two either side?

No idea where that leaves my player of the season so far Lati though
Binks will not be a long term Fadz replacement. He’s a loanee. Apart from O’Hare , how often do we end up signing a loanee?. It’s clear that we’ve signed Kitching as the Fadz replacement.

skybluecam

Binks will not be a long term Fadz replacement. He’s a loanee. Apart from O’Hare , how often do we end up signing a loanee?. It’s clear that we’ve signed Kitching as the Fadz replacement.
Exactly.

Plus if we were playing Binks and Kitching in the same XI I'd have Binks wide left and Kitching in the middle on performances so far. Binks has got forward a few times and looked good doing it.

SkyBlueSam01

You could argue any of the new 4 are planned as the Fadz replacement - none of them are clear. Kitching played LCB for Barnsley as far as I'm aware so nothing to suggest he will play centrally going forward.

We have signed several loanees permanently as has been stated and we don't know the terms of the Binks deal.

Martin180

I thought he played well today, loved getting forward, finding space high up the pitch, was solid enough defensively, can't remember him doing much wrong other then a few wayward passed.

I thought the long term Fadz replacement was Brekalo (his agent still follows us).
I hope it's Brekalo

Greggs

Brilliant bit of business. Quality from the club. Whoop whoop what a success. Well done all, pat on the back, high five that Haji would miss.

Greggs

Was he more expensive than what we were quoted for McNally?

ProfessorbyGrace

In which case, I think it’s only a matter of time before Fadz is dropped, logically. By all accounts, he’s tailing off, and Kitching is obviously the ‘leader’ CB that MR wanted to replace him.

Time for the old warrior to join the coaching staff.

Bertola

I like the look of Kitching, and thought he played some decent passes when joining the attack, but a bit concerned at times defensively as he looked like he had the turning circle of the titanic, and got caught a few times with balls played inside him. We've got a few players that struggle with that sort of ball too, could easily become something teams look to exploit

Users who are viewing this thread