Liam Kitching (2 Viewers)

Offhegoes

I like the look of Kitching, and thought he played some decent passes when joining the attack, but a bit concerned at times defensively as he looked like he had the turning circle of the titanic, and got caught a few times with balls played inside him. We've got a few players that struggle with that sort of ball too, could easily become something teams look to exploit
To be fair, he got back and made the challenge each time. Thought he was probably MOM. Shame that at the moment Kitching & Binks are our best CBs but both want to play LCB.

lord_garrincha

I can understand Binks playing LCB (looking at his crossfield ball stats) but, for the money spent, Kitching MUST have been identified as the new leader & play in the middle.

Otherwise... Why. The. Fuck. Was. He. Signed?

slowpoke

Yeah had a few weaknesses but we need his aggression in this team
Our defence isn’t 100% yet still not sure what our best one is.
Don’t know if he was carrying an injury or not but I was surprised Binks was on the bench thought he’d been our best defender the last few games.

SlowerThanPlatt

Our defence isn’t 100% yet still not sure what our best one is.
Don’t know if he was carrying an injury or not but I was surprised Binks was on the bench thought he’d been our best defender the last few games.
Kitching, Latibeaudiere and Binks are our best three.

Bobby Thomas I’m not sure is going to cut it as a Championship player

napolimp

Kitching, Latibeaudiere and Binks are our best three.

Bobby Thomas I’m not sure is going to cut it as a Championship player

I'd like to see Thomas, Kitching, Latibeaudiere for a run of games. If any of them don't cut it after a 5+ matches then look to change it. Those are the 3 we have contracted long term, so may as well try and forge a partnership which can hit the ground running after xmas and into next season. If there was a guarantee Binks was signing permanently at some point, then I'd rather have him in the 3.

shmmeee

I'd like to see Thomas, Kitching, Latibeaudiere for a run of games. If any of them don't cut it after a 5+ matches then look to change it. Those are the 3 we have contracted long term, so may as well try and forge a partnership which can hit the ground running after xmas and into next season. If there was a guarantee Binks was signing permanently at some point, then I'd rather have him in the 3.

Yeah Indont rate Thomas but we’ve made the investment. And I didn’t rate Hyam so maybe he’s our Hyam

ptr

Thomas is too exposed on the right hand side, would be better off in the middle long term.

Lati Fadz Kitching

I know a fair few can’t wait to write him off as a flop but I think Kitching will be a quality signing for us. Needs a run of games now.

AOM

Thought Kitching looked solid yesterday next to Thomas in a back four.
I like how he gets forward too, at times I was wondering who the fourth striker was up front 😂

Skybluedownunder

Thought Kitching looked solid yesterday next to Thomas in a back four.
I like how he gets forward too, at times I was wondering who the fourth striker was up front

Fingers crossed he can start pitching in with a few goals as from his time in Barnsley he was known for a few goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread