Liam Kelly (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

He knows his limitations well....that's his strength. I'm eating humble pie...can't beat his experience today.

Sheaf is the future and has so much but you can't buy what Kelly gives to this team. His know how and game management magnificent. He simply thrives in games like this with no time on ball.

Paul Anthony

Always seems to be right where he needs to be. For as long as he's been here we've always looked a much better team when he's been fit and available.

cc84cov

He knows his limitations well....that's his strength. I'm eating humble pie...can't beat his experience today.

Sheaf is the future and has so much but you can't buy what Kelly gives to this team. His know how and game management magnificent. He simply thrives in games like this with no time on ball.
30 years old the role Kelly plays he’s going nowhere anytime soon he could be 38 doing his role

Danceswithhorses

Didn't think he would cope as well as he has il be first to admit... We got him from a side who got relegated to the conference... Very stable player even at this level.. Surprised but not surprised if you know what I mean
Exactly what i was thinking earlier...how on earth did L.Orient get relegated with Kelly in their side ??
He must have stood out massively from the other dross in the side.

Adge

Didn't think he would cope as well as he has il be first to admit... We got him from a side who got relegated to the conference... Very stable player even at this level.. Surprised but not surprised if you know what I mean
Exactly what I thought when we signed him-what are we doing signing somebody who has just been relegated to the conference and has possibly a losing mentality? Couldn’t be further from the truth.

ccfc92

Mental really!

Gibbo

...surely one of the best acquisitions of all time £ for £.

Curiously I will always remember as one of my all time fabvourite City goals, the run he put in to loop round Bayliss and set up McNulty for the second at Notts County. How did he spot it and also have the legs and lungs to do it? and then pick out McNulty - who had hung back.

I thought there was a chance he would not make it at this grade but he does provide solidity in front of the defence.

Magwitch

Has come into the team late again because of injury a mirror of last season and we noticeably improve, he is essential to us and a far better player than a lot on here give him credit for.

higgs

He's very good at reading the game he makes numerous interceptions just by his anticipation alone great to have him back fit and in the team

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

When we were struggling with conceding goals, I had hoped Kelly would fix that. It looks like he’s brought more organisation to the defence, and individually, he’s been very good at getting interceptions and tackles.

Users who are viewing this thread