Liam Gallagher loving Coventry (1 Viewer)

Ring Of Steel

We’ve played in all sorts, the only colours we’ve always had connections to are green and black,- I think it was blue and white until JH changed it

skyblueinBaku

Think you will find Man.City we’re in sky blue years before we were!
Didn't they wear sky blue shirts and white shorts? I was sure that we were the first team to wear all sky blue.

Gazolba

We’ve played in all sorts, the only colours we’ve always had connections to are green and black,- I think it was blue and white until JH changed it
The royal blue and white was a much nicer combination that sky blue. The one thing that JH did that I always disliked was the sky blue strip.

D

Deleted member 4439

Introduced his set by saying " all this and all that shit that people say about you, you're a proper city"

not sure what shit he was referring to...

Last edited by a moderator:

Samo

Introduced his set by saying " all this and all that shit that people say about you, you're a proper city"

You know what... I already knew that and certainly didn't need a noisy, intellectually challenged Manc to tell me!

D

Deleted member 4439

Now rambling on about not having our priorities right, spending on hotels rather than buying proper players. Think he needs to invest in some PA, the sound's shit. Mind you, most of the tunes are as well, I say tunes but I think they're played one several times over, not sure...

Last edited by a moderator:

covcity4life

Had alrrady booked tixkets forgetting abiit thr biggest weekend

Love oasis but not a fan of his solo work so couldnt be assed to biy another tixket for tmrw morning

Watching his set now. He doesnt sound very good. Would have loved the oasis ones tho

oscillatewildly

Watching 'highlights' now. So who are these fookers making out we're not a proper City, like?
Not an oasis fan just checking out the local reaction.

oscillatewildly

He sounds terrible
I get the 'charismatic front man' and all that (he's even a one trick pony when it comes to that) It's not essential but has worked wonders for some bands throughout the history of Rock 'n' roll. But how this fucker has the temerity to hog that mic with that appalling lack of singing ability is baffling.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Liam sounded bloody rough, but that's what people like about him I suppose. Getting too old for this lark .

Hobo

I get the 'charismatic front man' and all that (he's even a one trick pony when it comes to that) It's not essential but has worked wonders for some bands throughout the history of Rock 'n' roll. But how this fucker has the temerity to hog that mic with that appalling lack of singing ability is baffling.

Yet voted the best front man ever in a rock poll. Personally was never keen on Oasis.

pusbccfc

Seen Noel’s set last night on tv then Liam tonight at the park. Noel was by far the better performer. And without the recycled Oasis stuff Liam wouldn’t be up to much now I don’t think.

His latest studio album is far better than anything Noel has produced since Oasis.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Some of those great Oasis songs sounded terrible. His voice is a one off but his notes were way off. I don't know whether he does it deliberately or not. Probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread