Leyton Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

jim20

So, if we loose the next 2 league games will Pressley get sacked. At the moment he is worse off then Andy thorn was last season, so by fishers on rules he should be contemplating clearing off Pressley

SkyBlue_Bear83

If this wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious

Sort out the defence quickly and we should stay up still imo, the back 5 as it is at the moment will take us down

L

longjohnskyblue

Linnell has already had 2 pro sisu "callers" on already out of 3!

Where are these people coming from?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I said before the game id take a defeat, but am now gutted as it sounded like the fought hard. Once again though, a ref denies us a possible better result! I don't wish for us to lose any game but I think we can do without extra fixtures, this season more than any! Especially when Pressley doesn't seem to want to utilise the substitution rule! He'll finish young lads careers before long if he's not careful :(

Dan freeman apparently was the co-commentator (who done most of the talking. Poor Geoff)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pressley impressed and very proud.

How didn't win was a bitter bitter blow

Thought there should have been a red card in first half

Consistency issue with the ref (re red cards)

Magnificent performance from the players

Players can't give anymore

Exceptionally proud

Players won't need picking up in terms of performance

Wanted to progress in cup

Could be a very good side this season

Taking things step by step

After red card, wanted to keep 2 strikers on

Wasn't right time to make change (nothing to do with age of replacements)

Passed with great effect

torchomatic

I liked Hussey.

CCFC_Charlie

Couldn't go tonight but get the impression we were quite unlucky to lose? Who were the standout performers?

Last edited:

PVA

Pretty much agree with Pressleys comments on the previous page.

There was a tackle on Fleck which was much worse than Bakers, didn't even get a free kick!

Overall a promising performance, there were some good moves and some lovely interplay between the likes of Clarke, Wilson and Moussa.

chiefdave

Linnell has already had 2 pro sisu "callers" on already out of 3!

Where are these people coming from?

It's starting to get a bit suspicious, not saying CWR are up to anything dodgy but you struggle to find more than a handful of people who are pro SISU. I didn't speak to anyone on Saturday who was, thousands of people were on the march and no bugger is buying tickets for northampton so why are such a large proportion of callers and fans of the week pro SISU? something doesn't seem right. I don't buy the theory that those against the move and / or SISU just don't bother to phone up, feelings are running too high for that to be the case.

Tank Top

The problem is Nick, it's hard for a lot of us to regard Sisu-owned CCFC as 'we' any more.

My sentiment entirely Bill
I feel totally detached from the club,and cant bear to think of them in terms of "US" they are absolutely "Them." the "US" in my consideration is the team, manager, Most of the supporters, "The Ricoh", Hoffman, Elliot, and anyone else who denounces the Crooked, Sisu plot to destroy "OUR"Club. It won't feel like "OURS" again until the slime has slithered.

Nick

Administrator
My sentiment entirely Bill
I feel totally detached from the club,and cant bear to think of them in terms of "US" they are absolutely "Them." the "US" in my consideration is the team, manager, Most of the supporters, "The Ricoh", Hoffman, Elliot, and anyone else who denounces the Crooked, Sisu plot to destroy "OUR"Club. It won't feel like "OURS" again until the slime has slithered.

Ahh the same Hoffman and Elliott that bigged SISU up and the same Elliott who drove round collecting shares for SISU?

Users who are viewing this thread