Transfer Rumour Lewis Richardson (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Hearing from within the club that Lewis Richardson is being offered by Burnley as a makeweight to get the O'Hare deal over the line. Former England youth international who is highly rated within the game.

Moff

If you heard off Overson that its six million. I hate to break it to you but its not true ;)

Greggs

If you heard off Overson that its six million. I hate to break it to you but its not true ;)
6 million is correct for the upfront fee, with 6 million landing next April. This lad is extremely highly rated too, so maybe he is O'Hare MK2?

Covcraig@bury

My friends mum who is his dad and from Bacup that has 6 fingers and herpes said the sheep in the field across the road told his dog this is utter bollox .. Burnley are skint … leave it ..nothing to see here .

skyblu3sk

I hear Lewis has offered to to wash every city players car as a make weight and give a rusty trombone to the captain to be accepted.

bawtryneal

In fact I heard that Lewis Richardson is that highly rated that Burnley thought they would loan him to one of their rivals for next season. Makes sense now !

fatso

I can confirm he does have legs, we will get one of them upfront, the other one will arrive in instalments for an undisclosed fee.

christonabike

I saw O Hare waving goodbye to his girlfriend this morning so it looks like he is off to Burnley. :oops:

robbiekeane

confirming this is a true offer also (not saying it’s happening).

My mate works for the team that runs richardsons socials and saw him discussing this with his cousin

Briles

Just tell the gravy soaked whippet botherers to get back down the mines and stay there.

Greggs

I can take being called a 'notorious producer of fake rumours', but how can you deny photo evidence of O'hare being spotted in an 60 foot american Limousine with built in swimming pool and helicopter pad? Explain that to me, Mr 'Mirth'. Some people are so skeptical.

fernandopartridge

I can take being called a 'notorious producer of fake rumours', but how can you deny photo evidence of O'hare being spotted in an 60 foot american Limousine with built in swimming pool and helicopter pad? Explain that to me, Mr 'Mirth'. Some people are so skeptical.

I'm going for a drink with a mate from Burnley later funnily enough, I'll ask him if he's heard anything and translate it back into English

Users who are viewing this thread