Letters from Mark Robins (4 Viewers)

ccfcway

Which assets?

Ask most lower league clubs how much they rely on season tickets for summer budget and I'd guess most do.

Surely we will have a decent budget then as we will be quite high up in league two season ticket holders

ccfcway

The same as by not getting one it will force them to hand it over to Hoffman.

Again, for everyone who believes that, there are at least 10 who simply won't renew as they have given up.

Not sure why those few on here with an opinion (that's often incorrect) get the stick, when the club (owners) should be concentrating on doing the right things to win back lost and new fans

skybluebeduff

Our worse gates next season will be still the highest attendance out of all the other clubs in that league, who can better our attendances in League Two?

Nick

Administrator
Again, for everyone who believes that, there are at least 10 who simply won't renew as they have given up.

Not sure why those few on here with an opinion (that's often incorrect) get the stick, when the club (owners) should be concentrating on doing the right things to win back lost and new fans

I can fully understand if people have given up, I have also said multiple times about growing custom from their point of view with plenty of ideas they could be doing. :)

Nick

Administrator
Our worse gates next season will be still the highest attendance out of all the other clubs in that league, who can better our attendances in League Two?

Depends on our attendances, there are a few others who could be there or thereabouts. Also depends who goes up via playoffs.

Sub

Which assets?

Ask most lower league clubs how much they rely on season tickets for summer budget and I'd guess most do.

If boycotting that's people's choice but there's obviously the consequences for CCFC (not SISU).

no other clubs treat the fans with such disrespect and lie and fall out with council, pitch owners, charities, move the club to northampton and so on and on

rupert_bear

I like Mark Robins as our football manager think he can be do really well for us here, but I think he should stay away from putting his name to letters like this, as I said I rate him but in a way he has previous here when he upped sticks and buggered off when manager last time.
These fans who have decided not to renew do so because they have simply had enough of our present owners, toxic Tim Fisher and the direction the club has gone since their tenure here and still going.

Also most have probably had their belly full of the pie-crust promises handed out at the end of every season and one long term season ticket holder I know from work, a ST holder of over 30 years him, plu s his misses and 2 sons were 50/50 about renewing but told me the 2 petiful letters of apology this week from Joy Sepalla and toxic Tim tipped the scales for them not to renew.

Robins should remember we fans have suffered here for years and yes before the sisu years but the said sisu years have taken the biscuit.

CovBurty

many ST holders from this season feel conned. The promises to Mowbray and all that crap. You makes your own choice. But for certain less sales means less budget. Sisu/Fisher prediction of downward spiral is down to City fans. Will be lucky to get 3k this year so Robins is screwed. What to do eh? Some would say it dying anyways. Why not push it over the cliff? Tough call and tough for those left hanging on. Need that White Knight. Last season at the Ricoh, then where? More pressure on ST sales, Robins gone? I must stop all this doom pish. Season not even finished yet. Sorry.

skybluebeduff

many ST holders from this season feel conned. The promises to Mowbray and all that crap. You makes your own choice. But for certain less sales means less budget. Sisu/Fisher prediction of downward spiral is down to City fans. Will be lucky to get 3k this year so Robins is screwed. What to do eh? Some would say it dying anyways. Why not push it over the cliff? Tough call and tough for those left hanging on. Need that White Knight. Last season at the Ricoh, then where? More pressure on ST sales, Robins gone? I must stop all this doom pish. Season not even finished yet. Sorry.
It's easy, sell up and let the fans rebuild it with the new owners.

SkyBlueZack

No club in England have a hedge fund who have sold all it's assets.

What assets? Ryton hasn't been sold, just held as security against a debt. Similar to car finance or a mortgage. The Ricoh wasn't sold by them either, we never owned it to sell it. Players? They will come and go, usually going to where the most money is.

The Reverend Skyblue

Luton will if they stay down but Lincoln definitely will, they got over 10,000 the other night. I know its a promotion season for them but there gates will be good next season.
Apart from that a successful Mansfield & Grimsby may go high single figures , so the answer is I don't know until we get our first few home gates through

torchomatic

No but they don't have to suffer watching it either.

Or complaining about it on a forum. We have quite a few of the " can't be bothered" logging on to tell us they can't be bothered.

torchomatic

Luton will if they stay down but Lincoln definitely will, they got over 10,000 the other night. I know its a promotion season for them but there gates will be good next season.
Apart from that a successful Mansfield & Grimsby may go high single figures , so the answer is I don't know until we get our first few home gates through

A few will as I thought no one was going?

torchomatic

Who's fault is it that the club can now only rely on ST sales as a source of income?

I wonder how Burton and Fleetwood e.c.t manage it :facepalm:

Richardson, McGinnity, Robinson, CCC, SISU

Brylowes

Ahhh I see, now I get it. Tell you what, I want to buy your house, so you got to sell it to me. Oh and at a price I think acceptable, not you.
Well if he's owned the house for 10 years, and in that time sold the garden and garage,
Ripped out the kitchen and bathroom, removed the roof and trusses causing irreversible
Flood damage, he shouldn't really be surprised at a price that reflects the value.:emoji_thinking:

Nick

Administrator
Flood damage, he shouldn't really be surprised at a price that reflects the value.:emoji_thinking:

There hasn't been a price that reflects the value, that's the problem.

The buyer wants to offer you £100 but also wants the £400 TV, £4000 hot tub and £400 fridge to stay in there but he wants all of the debts relating to the house paying off as well.

torchomatic

Terry Gibson's perm

There hasn't been a price that reflects the value, that's the problem.

The buyer wants to offer you £100 but also wants the £400 TV, £4000 hot tub and £400 fridge to stay in there but he wants all of the debts relating to the house paying off as well.

Sounds like a deal Sisu would do it must be hurting them

robbiekeane

The other way to look at it is that by deliberately not buying a season ticket in order to create losses, you're just adding to the number that SISU add onto the debt/loans which makes it harder for anyone to come in and buy us.

Just being devils advocate, but await the froth in anticipation

Users who are viewing this thread