Letter from club re. Burton tickets (1 Viewer)

theferret

Just had a letter from the club stating that due to a computer error, too many tickets have been sold for Burton and they enclosed a cheque for the refunded money.

Can't get through on the phone (obviously), but weirdly, tickets are still on sale. Just purchased another 2. All very weird. Anyone else?

Otis

Just keep buying them and having them refunded, ferret until their computer system has a meltdown.

chiefdave

That's not good. Especially as they were tweeting this an hour ago

1308 tickets have been currently sold for our all-ticket away trip to Burton on Sunday, 6th September - with just over 300 left
Seating tickets: Adults - £20, Seniors(over 65) - £18, Young Adult (17-22) - £18, Juniors (0-16) - £10.
Terracing tickets: Adults - £17, Seniors (over 65) - £15, Young Adult (17-22) - £15, Juniors (0-16) - £5
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.ccfcshop.co.uk , in person at Citibase (Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm) or on 02476992326 (M-F, 9:30am-5pm)

If you're on twitter might be worth tweeting the club, that seems to get a pretty quick response.

Hopefully there's no problem with your second order.

Hobo

Turns out the letter is fake. Somebody winding me up. Feel a right tit.

A little sales technique to shift two unwanted tickets :claping hands:

Ashdown

Not sure of the exact set up now at 'The Gallagher' site but I just paid my first visit to the Arena Pk club shop. Whilst it's neatly arranged and invariable quiet most weekdays I can't believe how small it is and how it must struggle if there is the slightest rush ?! Just one lady and a young lad running it. Do they sell tickets from here ?
I 've tried to explain to friends who support other bigger clubs, that CCFC is not just a big club now with a Premiership set up striving to get back to the big time. We have been reduced in every way to being a League 1 club.
Anyway I've just chucked them £16 for a couple of nice coffee mugs, so I expect Messi to be signing sometime soon !

chiefdave

I can't believe how small it is and how it must struggle if there is the slightest rush

Not sure there's a lot of other options to locate the store close to the ground. I think someone (Waggott?) said they tried to get a bigger unit but that was all that was available.

armybike

theferret

Haha - I suspect if you link the club to this thread they will genuinely give you a refund :)

Managed to shift the extra two tickets as it happens. No real harm done, not the first time I,ve been made to look a tit. Will be having a quiet word tonight though! Stitched right up. I even tweeted the club asking what the fuck was going on. Fair play though - she knows my weakness. Taught me a lesson.

westofrayne

Turns out the letter is fake. Somebody winding me up. Feel a right tit.

Thank you so much for making me laugh today, been a shite day at work add to that Maddy and Willy out for a while, so your post has put a smile on my face, thank you for that, but hope you get the person who stitched you up :claping hands: Sounds the sort of thing my wife would do to me.

armybike

I still don't get how they included a cheque??

theferret said:
I haven't a clue. At work so just had info by text from wife. I reckon she is behind it. Payback for something I did. Can't believe I fell for it.

Users who are viewing this thread