Lets try and talk about football for a minute (1 Viewer)

wingy

Am wondering how AT's restructuring is going ,Did wonder if there may be some changes going on in the coaching department,We know Carsley is going to run an intermediate squad ,under 23's is it whilst also assisting AT with first team /matchday etc .No mention of Harrison,While all the Prem clubs are releasing their young not quite going to make its,and we're in Embargo surely we can work on this element,David Kelly would do for me as an addition ,really think we need some attacking knowledge /input:thinking about:

Otis

Two things need to happen really quickly.

1. We file our accounts and get out of the embargo.

2. AT is given a budget to go out and bring in at least 6 players.

Don't hold your breath.

theprince

We are in limbo wingy with what is happening at the club. Thorn says he has his targets and is waiting to see what budget he has. Fisher has more or less said forget that. Not too worried at the moment 90% of players will be in sunnier climes now. July is crunch time. I fear the worst.

dongonzalos

7/8 imo

Don't hold your breath.

At least 7/8 IMO

4 short last year, plus McPake Cranie, Clingan, Keogh at least gone this year :eek:

wingy

I get that but am thinking backroom,the guy i mention has done this division and got out of it with Preston and Davies i think

Astute

It don't matter who is at our club if we don't have the players we need.

Brighton Sky Blue

Our backroom staff is threadbare and needs even more surgery than the playing squad. Still no full time fitness coach and only Thorn and the dubious Harrison coaching outfield players. We will suffer from that just as much as due to our skeleton crew team.

CityTillIDie

Just look at Harrison's reputation, he's been shit everywhere he has been and again he has been shit with us. I think Carsley coming into first team staff is an excellent move. HARRISON OUT!!!!!!!!

Gaz

Just look at Harrison's reputation, he's been shit everywhere he has been and again he has been shit with us. I think Carsley coming into first team staff is an excellent move. HARRISON OUT!!!!!!!!

I spoke to some Boro fans about Harrison and they said he was part of an excellent coaching team for McClaren.

Personally I don't understand how any fans can say if a backroom coach is doing a good job or a bad job, as I don't think we really get to see them work.

The CableGuy

Don't hold your breath.

Two things will probably happen instead:

1. We file our accounts and get out of the embargo.....after January, at which point we will be in the middle of another relegation battle.

2. AT is given a budget to go out and bring in 1 loan 'franchise' Championship player, who will be some 39 year old bloke who will play 2 games before getting injured for the rest of the season.

I don't mean to be negative but this shit has happened before and will probably happen again at this rate.

italiahorse

Two things will probably happen instead:

1. We file our accounts and get out of the embargo.....after January, at which point we will be in the middle of another relegation battle.

2. AT is given a budget to go out and bring in 1 loan 'franchise' Championship player, who will be some 39 year old bloke who will play 2 games before getting injured for the rest of the season.

I don't mean to be negative but this shit has happened before and will probably happen again at this rate.

Why would someone right that ??

I'm inclined to agree with the OP, can't wait to get back to football! We need a complete squad revamp, at least 8-9 players coming in for competition and rotation. I'm just praying we get these bloody accounts filed before all of AT's targets are taken up by our competition...

Loughborough Sky Blue

I'm inclined to agree with the OP, can't wait to get back to football! We need a complete squad revamp, at least 8-9 players coming in for competition and rotation. I'm just praying we get these bloody accounts filed before all of AT's targets are taken up by our competition...

Unless AT's targets are free transfers asking for 50p and a bag of crisps in wages a week, don't get to excited if the transfer embargo gets lifted!

pw362

Just heard James Collins has agreed a deal to sign for us as soon as embargo is lifted.

Sisu_Cockroaches

Don't hold your breath.

2 things that need to happen really quickly

City fans need to grow some balls and the fat one in the ticket office needs to stop eating season tickets.

Nonleagueherewecome

I spoke to some Boro fans about Harrison and they said he was part of an excellent coaching team for McClaren.

Personally I don't understand how any fans can say if a backroom coach is doing a good job or a bad job, as I don't think we really get to see them work.

It's an easy scapegoat, though.

Nonleagueherewecome

All i'm expecting are free transfers mate, can't remember the last time we threw a million at a player.... Actually that might have been Fatwood!

At first I read that as Fleetwood, and that reminded me: apparantly the only Championship clubs who didn't bid for Jamie Vardy in January were us and Doncaster, as we couldn't afford even the starting bid price.

skybluehugh

I like you would love to get back to talking football but until we the fans know were we stand regarding the club we will always end up back to the same topics: Admin, liquid, New Owners because until they are sorted I am more worried about having a club at all let alone how we are going to do under Thorn next year

Users who are viewing this thread