Lets sell out v Hull and recreate Wembley as a thank you to players and staff (2 Viewers)

messiahrobins

We won the game, we were cheated that now is established fact and Peter Barnes is a corrupt c*nt. (Does he have a twitter account?).

The players deserve all the accolades as they are in Sky Blue folklore, each and every one and should be made to feel the love on Wednesday as these are once in a life time moments. It was the 2nd best day in the club's history and needs to be treated as such.

I know for many funds are an issue and wembley was expensive, but just one more big effort for Wednesday would be a really great way to say thank you to the players and staff for giving us one of the best days of our lives.

Woolly68

Absolutely. No doubt it would drive the players performance. We can definitely win this. Would love to see over 25k for this one. You have to grab the chances and win these games. Play offs and another trip to Wembley is still possible. Someone will slip up above us. We’ve just got to keep going.the supporters are so important right now. Sunday was great and the atmosphere was immense. Let’s do it agin tomorrow on our own patch.

Sky Blue Harry H

My silver wedding anniversary, so can't be there (although someone will be in my seat ;))
Will be at Blackburn, Ipswich and QPR, though!
Hope the lads have it in them to recover and perform. Will be shouting for them (internally, plus the odd sneaky look at my phone!)

hamertime

I’m not bothering and I’m a ST holder, nor will I be going against Ipswich. One good showing after 70mins on Sunday (I think everyone is forgetting how dreadful we were up until our first goal) does not make up for that pathetic half-arsed performance against Birmingham in what was a must-win game. No thanks.
They are not robots, everyone has an off day. On balance it’s been a great season considering the turnover of players and the start. You would be like one of them Leicester fans booing the players off when they are top of the league and loosing.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I’m not bothering and I’m a ST holder, nor will I be going against Ipswich. One good showing after 70mins on Sunday (I think everyone is forgetting how dreadful we were up until our first goal) does not make up for that pathetic half-arsed performance against Birmingham in what was a must-win game. No thanks.
Don't bother.
Always put you down as a fair weather supporter with the negative posts you put on here.
We won't miss you.
Surprise you went yesterday.Did you leave early?

Sky Blue Harry H

'What can I post that people might get wound up by...mmmm'

Viktor17

Fingers crossed you don't renew your ST.

Why constantly moan? Or if just trying to get bites, surely you have better things to do with your time and life?

Flying Fokker

Why do you bother posting on here?

CV22SBA

In a way you are right we were dreadful for 70 mins. Did Robins get it wrong at the start by going to 5 at the back again or did Ten Hag get it wrong by taking off Garnacho. Either way we were outstanding from that point and the players will need us as the 12th man tomorrow night.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

In a way you are right we were dreadful for 70 mins. Did Robins get it wrong at the start by going to 5 at the back again or did Ten Hag get it wrong by taking off Garnacho. Either way we were outstanding from that point and the players will need us as the 12th man tomorrow night.
I’m not over us giving the freedom of the box to Harry Maguire just before half time. Criminal defending that.

regardless of anyone’s thoughts of him - he’s a great header if the ball

CV22SBA

I’m not over us giving the freedom of the box to Harry Maguire just before half time. Criminal defending that.

regardless of anyone’s thoughts of him - he’s a great header if the ball
Agree. I think with what happened from 70 mins onwards has taken the pressure off at how bad we actually were in the first half. Wrong formation, getting absolutley battered down the wings and shocking defending.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Agree. I think with what happened from 70 mins onwards has taken the pressure off at how bad we actually were in the first half. Wrong formation, getting absolutley battered down the wings and shocking defending.
I was so frustrated at half time. Text my United supporting mate. We were terrified of going past The Half way line and United looked cautious of a threat that wasn’t there.

best comment I’ve read in the media was - Coventry were playing the badge not the team

was a bizarre first half in all fairness

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't blame the way we set up; you could see the logic in it, in that if we could stay solid, our pace might catch them on the break. He did change things (and you could see he was about to just before they got that deflected 3rd). Having rewatched the game, we really weren't 'awful', just hadn't threatened until we changed shape.

Alkhen

Good good, moaning all the time as it. better off without the likes of you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread