Lets say we stay at the Ricoh - Attendance ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Average in the past few years..​

08 / 09 – 17,409
10/ 11 – 16,409
11/ 12 – 15,118
12/13 – 10,906

No-one can think we would top 10k average ?​

Otis

Could be around 10,000 if we do okay. Do really well and the average may well go up.

SonOfSnoz

As it 's second season in league 1 & trimmed squad plus negativity & recession, less than 10k. However if SP's kids fly high then Ricoh could roar.

skybluericoh

The way things are 5 maybe 6K. If the team is challenging looking toward the future and all of the brinkmanship has gone then maybe it might move up from last season. There were a few people on the verge of returning last season, until it started to get nasty.

Me, I'll only return if we have new owners, or we have got some 'big' games other than that away days only, no matter where our home games are played.

pusbccfc

Last home game of the season against Wolves with us in 2 place needing to win...

;) :D

SkyBlue_Bear83

We averaged 11k last season, assuming we perform similar this season I could see 9-10k still. It could be 1/2k higher/lower depending on performance

ajsccfc

At the Ricoh I think the 8-10k mark sounds about right, dependent on if they do anything price-wise to regain the tiniest iota of favour.

Tank Top

HI Fellas
I think Mr Fishers assertion that SiSU own the club, and not the fans, and will take it wherever they choose, and do whatever they choose, with it, has Hacked a huge number of fans off, and the fear that we could become another MK Dons is not beyond Imagination, as far as the Gates at the Ricoh go if we played there next Season, 5-6,000, if the comments made at the"Fisher Forums"are Adhered to.

Users who are viewing this thread