LETS JUST GET BEHIND THE CITY TOMORROW NIGHT! (1 Viewer)

Lets just forget everything that's going on and get behind the team tomorrow night. This is our last chance to prove this is a great club with a great history. We can put ourselves in the shop window with great support tomorrow and even better if we get to Wembley which is the only option we have left to attract a buyer and get rid of Sisu, Its our last chance

Just remember some of the great games this club has had :

I remember Liverpool v City 29 November 1977 League cup 4th round 10.000 unbelievable night result 2 2 journey home in the fog

The Bristol city game 2 2 we stayed up

The Machester United game 2007 won 2 -0 11 000 at the theatre of dreams

And loads more:: Come on city fans OUR LAST CHANCE GET BEHIND THEM !!!!!!

rupert_bear

The fans will big time and the players need to get behind the fans too 100% plus nothing else. I know there are a lot of short term players there but playing at Wembley may be once in their career, I would sweat blood to get there.

Gazolba

There aren't many fans left. Most of the former fans have found better things to do with their money and time.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Liverpool 2-2. I remember that well. I also remember the thumping goal Jimmy Case scored in the replay. The best team we ever had, post J.H.

wal3590

Couldn't agree more. Players are completely out of confidence. A big crowd and decent noise tonight could change this massively! Been trying to get things going on twitter with little success!
Twitter: @CityTill_I_Die

Users who are viewing this thread