Let's have some belief! (1 Viewer)

Yorkshire SB

Forget the league for a night, just enjoy the game and the atmosphere.

I'm sure many of us were there when Michael Mifsud (now of Valetta FC) sat Gerard Pique (now of Barcelona) on his arse before going on to complete his brace at Old Trafford.

Still only 11 vs 11!

skybluelee

The city team that played at ot would comfortably beat the current city team. I am just praying that arsenal dont run up a cricket score. Our confidence is shot as it is.

Tobias Fünke

I'm sure many of us were there when Michael Mifsud (now of Valetta FC) sat Gerard Pique (now of Barcelona) on his arse before going on to complete his brace at Old Trafford.

Still only 11 vs 11!

Remember it like it was five years ago. Shortest trip there and back for a City game for years. Was in the United end and had to run away from my seat and down the stairs to celebrate. Magic, hope tonight's atmosphere is great for all City fans travelling down.

Otis

It's okay to dream but we also need to be realists.

I think most of us will be very surprised if it is anything less than at least a 3 goal drubbing.

Nonleagueherewecome

Remember it like it was five years ago. Shortest trip there and back for a City game for years. Was in the United end and had to run away from my seat and down the stairs to celebrate. Magic, hope tonight's atmosphere is great for all City fans travelling down.

If you do a streak, will you keep the cut-off's on? :)

Users who are viewing this thread