Lets back the boys. (1 Viewer)

Are you gonna back the boys?

• Yes, lets get to the championship stadiumless or not

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • No, legal action should effect the atmosphere and players.

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TTG

Whatever going on off the pitch doesnt mean it should effect what mark robins and the team are doing. If we actually got decent crowds, what would sunderland, wasps, efl, council think? This is the most exciting cov have been in years. RISE TOGETHER.

TTG

If no, i wanna hear why.

christonabike

Too far
Sisus is fault
Nopm
Not the same as playing in Cov
Parkings a pain
Had enough (unless we get to wembly)
ZZZZZZZZ

TTG

^ wow, as i remember mark robins saying in an interview. Rise together. Not rise when you feel like it.

Unless we go to wembly- so you wont back the squad all season but will go then just cause it is wembley

TTG

TTG

To all that wont go:
If i said to you if you could get cov promoted, would you? No one would say no. Getting up to birmingham, supporting the lads - even every now and again. That will get us promoted if the team are playing as well as last season. The players arent gonna play any different and the signings so far look amazing. We can get cov to the championship.

pastythegreat

I will go to St.Andrews. how many times is dependant on a few things really. I normally pay for my ST on the monthly credit thing. But I'd already made my 1st payment by this time last year, so I'm doubtful they'll offer it again this season which means no ST for me. It'll probably be a match package for me and a few away games (if I can get tickets what with not being a ST holder).

letsallsingtogether

Dont want to.
If you want to go then go.
Stop putting the guilty hit on those that dont want to.

letsallsingtogether

Too far
Sisus is fault
Nopm
Not the same as playing in Cov
Parkings a pain
Had enough (unless we get to wembly)
ZZZZZZZZ
giphy.gif

torchomatic

Alkhen

I'll go when I can.

Feels different than when we were exiled to Northampton.

Although I'd love new owners and fully think they have made HUGE mistakes and gambles with our club, this time I feel the Council and Wasps have acted horrifically. The council's actions feel vindictive, almost a retaliation to SISUs earlier hardballing over rent. Wasps shouldn't be here but I guess that's business (yuk no place in sport)

The whole Capital of Sport 2019 if laughable, genuinely a sick joke

I support the team not the owners and will back them when I can

TTG

I am just putting the facts out there. I never went to northampton. I can appreciate people have their reasons - i am a passionate fan who doesnt want the scale of northampton again. It was a joke last time.

torchomatic

Really?

Last time I was gutted this time I'm not, will go to the odd away game and to Wembley if we get there.
But will replace my ST with one for Cov.
Some of us have decided to move on for now.

I was referring to the part about not making fans feel guilty regarding the decisions they make. Shame you never had a similar attitude last time.

torchomatic

And it’s a joke this time. Another joke is saying more support will get us promoted.

Well it certainly won't hinder a promotion push, will it?

letsallsingtogether

I was referring to the part about not making fans feel guilty regarding the decisions they make. Shame you never had a similar attitude last time.
Really gave you what you gave out don't come that innocent bollox with me you were one of the worst.

skybluetony176

Well. I won’t be boycotting this time. Can’t say I’ll do many games as it’s a pain in the arse to be honest especially midweek. Ironically if it had have been Northampton this time I would have purchased a match package as usual and attended as many cup games as possible as living in Rugby Northampton is no harder than the Ricoh. Possibly easier so it would have been any other season for me. I’ll do as many as I can, will probably be abroad for the first home game as usual but I will do the first weekend home game I get back and see where I go from there. Might still end up with a match package.

Oh, just to add I won’t be promoting an us and them scenario this time either. People have got to make their own minds up but for me not boycotting this time is the same principle as boycotting last time. Last time it was within SISU’s gift to do things differently that ultimately was best for CCFC and I would not give them my permission to do differently by attending. This time it’s within Wasps gifts to do things differently that ultimately is best for CCFC and I won’t give them my permission to do differently by boycotting.

Last edited:

TTG

Well. I won’t be boycotting this time. Can’t say I’ll do many games as it’s a pain in the arse to be honest especially midweek. Ironically if it had have been Northampton this time I would have purchased a match package as usual and attended as many cup games as possible as living in Rugby Northampton is no harder than the Ricoh. Possibly easier so it would have been any other season for me. I’ll do as many as I can, will probably be abroad for the first home game as usual but I will do the first weekend home game I get back and see where I go from there. Might still end up with a match package.

Oh, just to add I won’t be promoting an us and them scenario this time either. People have got to make their own minds up but for me not boycotting this time is the same principle as boycotting last time. Last time it was within SISU’s gift to do things differently that ultimately was best for CCFC and I would not give them my permission to do differently by attending. This time it’s within Wasps gifts to do things differently that ultimately is best for CCFC and I won’t give them my permission to do differently by boycotting.

I think I shouldn't have started this thread. Last time t he people who went were viewed as wrong. I don't want that again. If your going, great back the lads, if your not, great I will be joining the protests as well. As I keep mentioning, rise together seems to be robins phrase. Whether we are going or not, let's stay United as a club

cc84cov

Been going back and forth over my decision but I’ve decided to give mark robins his team & players my full support,nothing but respect for what mark has done for us I think we all need to pull together here and back the lads playing at St Andrews is a hard place to go and get results harder than the Ricoh which i feel has hindered us the place is a lifeless bowl & let’s face it it’s not exactly far.

TTG

Been going back and forth over my decision but I’ve decided to give mark robins his team & players my full support,nothing but respect for what mark has done for us I think we all need to pull together here and back the lads playing at St Andrews is a hard place to go and get results harder than the Ricoh which i feel has hindered us the place is a lifeless bowl & let’s face it it’s not exactly far.
That's what got it for me. At first I was thinking no-way then I realised the players and manager has no way in this. They will play the same. And we do t have a point reduction either. I hope the put a discount on ifollow for us or something cause will go amap

TTG

+ we can play actual football on it cause the pitch won't become a mud bath

Users who are viewing this thread