Leta have some truth......please (1 Viewer)

Bennoisback

Now is the time for either shitsu or the hoff to tell the supporters of the club the truth!!!
we need and deserve to know what is happening next from both parties, after all this is our club. i have watched the city since the 70's and seen many relegation fights in this time.....but something just was not right and many fans could see this, hence only 13k there last night......i have seen us take that away before in times like this.
Its not AT fault, you can only play what you have.....and he has had rock all this season.

just want some clarity from the club

TommyAtkins

Now is the time for either shitsu or the hoff to tell the supporters of the club the truth!!!
we need and deserve to know what is happening next from both parties, after all this is our club. i have watched the city since the 70's and seen many relegation fights in this time.....but something just was not right and many fans could see this, hence only 13k there last night......i have seen us take that away before in times like this.
Its not AT fault, you can only play what you have.....and he has had rock all this season.

The truth is clear: we have spending more than we can afford for over a decade.

Cuts need to be made. Mike McG started the process, SISU have continued it. And I suspect any new owner will have to do the same.

We need income - our primary source of that is from attendance figures - so the fans have a responsibility as well.

Bennoisback

totally agree thast the fans need to help out......however how can you ask someone to shell out £300 when you dont know what is happening.
would you spend £300 on something without knowing what it is??

TommyAtkins

totally agree thast the fans need to help out......however how can you ask someone to shell out £300 when you dont know what is happening.
would you spend £300 on something without knowing what it is??

Yes - I would and will.

I support this club without conditions

I accept some people can't afford it but if a fan can afford it, they should commit.

BigCyrille

This really boils down to the fact that no one involved in this un-holy alliance between SISU, The Trust and the City Council have the football club's best interest at heart. These guys have been playing chicken for too long, how long this goes on for we don't know. How many leagues will we have to drop before one of this lot calls time ? I predict a lot more hurt down the line. It's very clear that without investment in the playing side we're well on the way to doing a Luton. Being a Cov fan has never been easy, in fact probably the hardest job in English football. We have a great, vocal and loyal support that have been let down, time after time over the last 45 yrs. There are no other group of supporters who who would still be showing up in the numbers given our record. Let's face it you can count the seasons where we've ended with a positive goal difference on one hand. I think it's pretty obvious this will continue in League 1, pretty much following the model of the last 10 yrs. First few yrs of mid table then hanging on in the bottom third resulting in relegation, and repeat.

Bennoisback

Yes - I would and will.

I support this club without conditions

I accept some people can't afford it but if a fan can afford it, they should commit.

Tommy not saying people should not buy..........i already have my season ticket re-newed.
Saying without some form of clarity from either side, you cant blame people for waiting to see what will happen

There is no point IMO of the Hoff saying anything. SISU own the club and they should be the ones making the statements as they hold all the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread