Let me start a rumor (make that two rumors) (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

What's the betting SBS&L, the company to which all other companies in the group are subsiduaries don't file. So the numbers remain well hidden.

Godiva

Whilst converting debt to equity might help FFP Godiva unless it actually gives the club any more income then what point does it serve?

It looks like sisu have accepted they will face some heavy 'restructuring costs' over the next 3-4 years and seem prepared to fund this.
In that case it is not really about increase of present income but more about damage control.
They need to secure and maximize future income by at least avoid relegation.

As the club will need funding over the coming years, an alternative to debts conversion is putting in the funding as equity. But maybe a combination is needed as only 65% of any income can be utilized on staff expenses.

Brighton Sky Blue

I believe it is now 60% for the coming season and just applies to footballing staff wages and fees. It still makes little sense to me to cap your potential income from a successful team by playing in such a small stadium.

T

true sky blue

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 15:05, 26 January 2010

View
comments

The Premier League have lifted the transfer embargo placed on Portsmouth - but they can only sign players on loan or as free transfers.
The relegation-threatened club now face a race against time to improve their squad before the transfer window closes at 5pm on Monday.
The Premier League have allowed them to conduct basic business - but will not sanction transfers involving transfer fees. This is understood to be because Pompey still have further payments to rivals clubs pending.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ed-Premier-League-103-days.html#ixzz2YvP37FLD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A Premier League statement read: 'The board of the Premier League has today lifted the player registration embargo on Portsmouth Football Club under the conditions that they are limited to signing players on loan or who are available on a free transfer.

'The Board has taken this action as Portsmouth FC has no outstanding debts to football clubs as of this date.'
Pompey had been blocked from bringing in new recruits for the last 103 days, with former manager Paul Hart only discovering the sanction when he tried to sign former Nottingham Forest midfielder Eugen Bopp on a free transfer in October.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ed-Premier-League-103-days.html#ixzz2YvPOLwvZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Noggin

not sure what your post has to do with anything true sky blue (admittedly thats normal)

In the paper today Fisher admits no signings before the season starts. I wonder if he has told Mr Deluded himself Presley.

Users who are viewing this thread