let me guess (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

The extra fans there today spurred on the team?

Shame this game wasn't in the football clubs home city.

Sky Blue Pete

Bet they enjoyed the atmosphere and again - the players are not our enemies, neither are those people that have chosen to support our club by going to Sixfields - The enemy is the owner who took us out of our community!

ccfc92

Bet they enjoyed the atmosphere and again - the players are not our enemies, neither are those people that have chosen to support our club by going to Sixfields - The enemy is the owner who took us out of our community!

Never said the players were enemies? But the deluded people going to sixfields are not supporting the team, they are supporting keeping Cov out of Cov.

ajsccfc

When you start coming up with your own argument to rally against, you have to wonder if there's much point.

covmark

Change the record, we get a good win against one of the league's top sides and we have to trawl through the same tired old crap.

skyblue1991

I went today.

I went to suport the boys and watch a game of football. I am not supporting the move, I think SISU and ACL/CCC need to both get a grip as they are both to blame as to where we are now. But it was a terrific game and a fully deserved win, especially second half!

If you want to go then go. If you don't then dont. Nobody is right or wrong; the only people (fans) that are wrong is the one's slagging people off for going (scabs, SISU rentboys) etc...

Sky Blue Pete

I went today.

I went to suport the boys and watch a game of football. I am not supporting the move, I think SISU and ACL/CCC need to both get a grip as they are both to blame as to where we are now. But it was a terrific game and a fully deserved win, especially second half!

If you want to go then go. If you don't then dont. Nobody is right or wrong; the only people (fans) that are wrong is the one's slagging people off for going (scabs, SISU rentboys) etc...
And sisu :) of course

valiant15

As long as the selfish few get their fix that's ok. There were a few more city fans there today because it was boxing day,that just shows how shallow they are.

Last edited:

ps1948

I was going to post this on a different thread, but as most threads have the same message, I thought I'd use this one as it's more up-to-date.
I am a City fan, and I believe (almost) all of the posters on here are City fans. Thankfully, we are still allowed to express our own thoughts on many things in this country, which leads to people sharing their different points of view.
For the record, I would personally apportion the blame for my/our Club's current predicament as follows - SISU/Otium 45%, ACL/CCC 40% and previous owners 15%.
I do not blame those supporters who go to Northanpton to support the team.
I do not think those who go onto the Hill to protest are any less a supporter than I am.
I will not go to watch my team play their home games in Northampton.
I will not criticise those who decide not to purchase anything to do with the Club in their own protest against the current owners.
I will not criticise those who choose to go to away matches, either in the league or in the Cup, if that is what they choose.

I just want Coventry City FC playing their home games IN Coventry, and for all parties to stop treating the supporters so appalingly badly.

Happy New Year to all CCFC fans, whatever your thoughts on the current situation

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I was going to post this on a different thread, but as most threads have the same message, I thought I'd use this one as it's more up-to-date.
I am a City fan, and I believe (almost) all of the posters on here are City fans. Thankfully, we are still allowed to express our own thoughts on many things in this country, which leads to people sharing their different points of view.
For the record, I would personally apportion the blame for my/our Club's current predicament as follows - SISU/Otium 45%, ACL/CCC 40% and previous owners 15%.
I do not think those who go onto the Hill to protest are any less a supporter than I am.
I will not criticise those who decide not to purchase anything to do with the Club in their own protest against the current owners.
I will not criticise those who choose to go to away matches, either in the league or in the Cup, if that is what they choose.

I just want Coventry City FC playing their home games IN Coventry, and for all parties to stop treating the supporters so appalingly badly.

Happy New Year to all CCFC fans, whatever your thoughts on the current situation

There are only a few on here that slag of people who haven't got the same views as they have to be fair. Most people get on what ever their views just look at the away games.

rodders

What's deluded about watching a great performance keep your opinions to yourself stay away it makes no difference to sisu its ccc that can end this fiasco

Lorksalordy

Generally spot on - apart from the blame percentages and the notion that everyone on here is a city fan

ccfc92

Something worth while instead of a game of brinkmanship with sisu get the team back what ever the cost

You mean just give sisu the Ricoh?

I wonder if I rent a house, refuse to pay for a year, wether the landlord would then give the house to me?

ajsccfc

I'd heckle the shit out of the people who went to visit you in your flat while you tried to get the dispute resolved, as they're the real problem.

Nick

Administrator
You mean just give sisu the Ricoh?

I wonder if I rent a house, refuse to pay for a year, wether the landlord would then give the house to me?

No because if it was because the rent was high you would just move somewhere with less rent?

rodders

Give it to them at a price agreed by independent valuation if that doesn't resolve it let them build a new compact ground with a better match day atmosphere

ccfc92

No because if it was because the rent was high you would just move somewhere with less rent?

So your saying Coventry city fc should be playing at the cheapest place they can find? No matter where that place is?

Lorksalordy

Thankfully, all the people that built, gave planning permission for and financed the construction of the house have left a "big picture" in the attic that a sanctimonious, self congratulatory few have access to and can reference in a really wank way to the poor ill informed majority.

lordsummerisle

Thankfully, all the people that built, gave planning permission for and financed the construction of the house have left a "big picture" in the attic that a sanctimonious, self congratulatory few have access to and can reference in a really wank way to the poor ill informed majority.

Dorian Gray built it?

Users who are viewing this thread