Let’s face it (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

There is no news - the players and management are all on holiday - a lot of pointless speculation here .. the only thing for sure is SOME of the pre season fixtures - let’s see in the coming weeks no point in getting worked up just yet guys

Raveygavy

Why anyone would get aggy about anything before the end of June bemused me. Most players aren't released until then and most deals are done at the death of the window. It's always been the same 🤷‍♂️

Warwickhunt

i read 14th June the transfer window opens for business

skyblu3sk

Come On Sketch GIF by GreenPark Sports

Flying Fokker

There is no news - the players and management are all on holiday - a lot of pointless speculation here .. the only thing for sure is SOME of the pre season fixtures - let’s see in the coming weeks no point in getting worked up just yet guys
This has been gnawing at me for years. What is a Rummer? Is it a play on words or a typo/ spelling error?

Ashdown

I imagine we shall be largely waiting to see what the warchest will hold after ST sales and player sales. Let’s just hope the SISU days of selling last minute and buying no one have gone though . I’m sure MR has it all in hand. I’ve never felt so confident about a management team as I have these guys.

alexccfc99

This time of year is the same every season, everyone is slitting their wrists saying we are nailed on for a ‘long hard season’ because a few other clubs have signed some bang average out of contract players and what not

Then things will pick up around End of June/Early July like they usually do

NorthernWisdom

All that matters is where we are 1st September really. All fun and games until then.
It's fair to say that joining in pre season training has them integrated into the team though. Was a sign something was off last pre season, as Robins has been good in getting players in quickly. Obviously little is going to happen until people's contracts expire though

Users who are viewing this thread