Lest we forget (1 Viewer)

Macca

3 years ago we were in the 4th division and frankly it wasn’t inconceivable at times that we could drop out of the league all together.Struggling against the likes of Newport and FGR. Tonight we are 7 points clear of the relegation zone In the Championship with tough games tomorrow for Derby and Wycombe. This season will see no let up, no comfort zone, a battle to the last game but our worst nightmares have not come true. We’ve shown we have enough to stay up

Evo1883

3 years ago we were in the 4th division and frankly it wasn’t inconceivable at times that we could drop out of the league all together.Struggling against the likes of Newport and FGR. Tonight we are 7 points clear of the relegation zone In the Championship with tough games tomorrow for Derby and Wycombe. This season will see no let up, no comfort zone, a battle to the last game but our worst nightmares have not come true. We’ve shown we have enough to stay up
I'm happy tonight, knowing 2 results went for us and we picked up a further point... Good evening for us

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

hill83

giphy.gif

BornSlippySkyBlue

I'm happy tonight, knowing 2 results went for us and we picked up a further point... Good evening for us
I agree. Thought the match thread got a bit negative tonight, more than it deserved if that makes sense. We got a point, stayed unbeaten (6, amazing really) and cancelled out a potential mid table side. In fact I thought we looked the better side, they looked the better at playing the ref.

Onwards unbeaten...

Skyblueweeman

Great post Macca.

Taken on face value, last night was another point and another clean sheet, taking our unbeaten run to 6 games.

There's only three other clubs in the division who are unbeaten 6 games or more - Brentford, Blackburn and Cov. Sure we're not scoring as many as we'd like but we're proving that we're not easy to beat.

On top of that - there's only 6 teams who've won more games than us in our last 5 games.

This division is mental and why individual results/performances shouldn't be looked at in isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread