Less than 15 points (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

CCFC told Sky they think FL will dock less than 15 points as a sign of 'solidarity' laying all blame at ACLs door.

Gray

they should not deduct anything from us as the blame (at least a little bit) lies at the football leagues door

Nonleagueherewecome

CCFC told Sky they think FL will dock less than 15 points as a sign of 'solidarity' laying all blame at ACLs door.

Even Fisher's dog knows that would be a load of baloney if true.

torchomatic

The FL don't do solidarity, but if they did we'd be in even more trouble.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think we are forgetting that the FL can show solidarity at the discretion of the FL Board............ its in the rules, regulations, scrap book, notepad, back of fag packet that governs the national game :facepalm::whistle:

RegTheDonk

Fucks sake, yet again the football league makes it up as they go along. Happy its not 15 but just goes to show rules are there to be broken.

Laughable.

Edit to say, WHY only 10. Is there some back scratching going on here?

PVA

When Leeds got docked 15 points they won the first 5 games of the season and went on to make the playoffs.

So there is hope.

Or at least there would be if the average age of our squad was higher than 13.

Nonleagueherewecome

Fucks sake, yet again the football league makes it up as they go along. Happy its not 15 but just goes to show rules are there to be broken.

Laughable.

Edit to say, WHY only 10. Is there some back scratching going on here?

Oh I think there just might be!

ajsccfc

That's a bit mad, I was expecting more than the standard for messing around so long, not getting off easy.

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread