leroy lita rumour (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Could you imagine a strike force in league 1 containing Tudgay and Lita?! Surely he is out of our price bracket even in the twilight of his career? 1st I've heard of it especially seeing as though he isn't mentioned thus far in Italy but who knows? I'm sure we will find out soon enough. PUSB

Could you imagine a strike force in league 1 containing Tudgay and Lita?! Surely he is out of our price bracket even in the twilight of his career? 1st I've heard of it especially seeing as though he isn't mentioned thus far in Italy but who knows? I'm sure we will find out soon enough. PUSB
He is a free agent and has recenlty been layed off by Ipswich town so could be possible with Christie,Adams and moose leaving and with the callum Wilson Moneys so I hope and wait !!! #PUSB !!!

Kingokings204

It's not actually a rumour tbf it's just a free agent who could be linked with anyone.

Kingokings204

Coventry is my faith, I think you have read it wrong. It says left Ipswich on trial. He was on trial with Ipswich you see. Doesn't mean he has left Ipswich and he is in trial with us. You plonker lol

Gint11

Would like to see Lita here but he has had more clubs than Tiger Woods.

Hobo

no its true, i seen him in Tesco's!!! Isnt that how normally these rumours start :)

Wasn't that the new Leeds manager stacking trolleys?

Users who are viewing this thread