Leonardo at St Andrews (1 Viewer)

thejinkingSakamoto

Did Leonardo, ex Brazil midfielder, AC Milan manager and the sporting director at PSG come to watch us last night?

That’s surely made up nonsense.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Would have thought if they were scouting him they would have seen the knock he took last game and checked if he was going to be playing

Where's this rumour come from?

SlowerThanPlatt

Would have thought if they were scouting him they would have seen the knock he took last game and checked if he was going to be playing

Where's this rumour come from?

What seems more plausible is that he went to West Brom for someone like Nathan Ferguson who’s refusing a new contract at WBA and then went to a game in the area later on

We’re talking PSG here not Nuneaton. They would have done due diligence

SlowerThanPlatt

Again, I'm not trying to doubt that they wouldn't have. Funny if they did though. Interest in McCallum WOULD however seem plausible given competitors.

The Liverpool interest has been reported by 90min which is a fan site. I had a look at their articles specifically one from that author and it’s just full of young players being linked to much bigger clubs as if agents are contacting him to publish stuff

covcity4life

There is no chance that the sporting director is involved in a transfer at this level.
I would find it odd. Hes as high up as it gets. Scouts woukd go to him with info

Maube he just at a meeting in birmingham and wanted to take in a game?

Any photo evidence he was there?

Liquid Gold

I would find it odd. Hes as high up as it gets. Scouts woukd go to him with info

Maube he just at a meeting in birmingham and wanted to take in a game?

Any photo evidence he was there?
I doubt even that would happen. For development purposes he would assign a head of player development an overall budget who would then obtain reports from scouts and buy players that he thinks would impact his KPI's like progressing into the first team or receiving a high resale value. Leonardo would then just judge the player development guy on those metrics.

skyblueusername

Update: TalkSport reported last night he was in front of their commentators on the game. Talksport - the home of legitimate transfer rumours!
I had to listen via talk sport last night and can confirm they said Leonardo, along with a dozen or so others, were there to watch McCallum.
The presenters were live from st Andrew's but the commentary was of the Newcastle game. They spent nearly all of the half time break talking about McCallum, said hes very highly rated and that a lot of the big clubs are after him.

jordan210

I am willing to swap McCallum for one of these, As long as PSG pay the wages.

Mbappé
Verratti
Thiago Silva
Neymar
Di María
Herrera
Julian Draxler
Cavani
Thomas Meunier

But they have to be prepared to not get in the starting 11.

covcity4life

Mbappé
Verratti
Thiago Silva
Neymar
Di María
Herrera
Julian Draxler
Cavani
Thomas Meunier

You joke vut i gurantee sum twat on here wud say neymar is shit and jodi jones is better

Briles

You joke vut i gurantee sum twat on here wud say neymar is shit and jodi jones is better

No way Jones is better than Neymar thats ridiculous.

He's no Liam walsh though....

Magwitch

Mbappé
Verratti
Thiago Silva
Neymar
Di María
Herrera
Julian Draxler
Cavani
Thomas Meunier

Could you imagine dropping that lots wage bill on Joys lap

GaryJones

He was there and I took a picture. Black Cap & Glasses 2 seats away from Mick Jagger.
Go go DiCaprio
NINTCHDBPICT000452498328-e1543448740798.jpg

TTG

He was there to watch Biamou as a potential replacement for Mbappe.
I wouldn't mind a player swap tbh, actually player + cash, ummm mbappe + €500mil for Biamou

sounds plausible to me!

Users who are viewing this thread