Leon (1 Viewer)

Robccfc87

Does anyone else do their missus' heads in by rearranging the large NOEL letter decorations into LEON??
Just thought it was important to bring this matter up!

Mexico70

Does anyone else do their missus' heads in by rearranging the large NOEL letter decorations into LEON??
Just thought it was important to bring this matter up!

Thought it was just me!

I'd been re-arranging the letters on the window sill in the porch each morning on the way out to work. Wife was getting pissed off so I took the sensible step of pushing the blame onto my son's mates who call for him on the way to school. :claping hands:

stupot07

We've got some that spell LOVE every now and then I swap them around to spell VOLE to see how long it take her to notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

CJ_covblaze

Haven't done the LEON thing yet. I tend to just form a Conga with all the figures from the Nativity scene. Have to say I also put them in compromising positions. Those shepherds can be dirty bastards.

Kneeza

Do the LEON thing on a regular basis. Also have some hanging on the bathroom wall which spell SOAK. (usually). However, they currently sum up our Christmas by spelling KAOS.
She hasn't noticed yet.....

Users who are viewing this thread