Leon Lobjoit update (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

Update on Leon.

He has been on facebook confirming that Coventry have offered a revised contract to him and offered him first team football.

He is considering the offer.

The guy often shoots from the hip, so wouldn't be surprised if this is correct.

With talk of Thomas getting lots of game time to, is this a sign of the squad that Cov will be playing with next season. i.e. relying on the youngsters, with higher waged players being shipped out and littel transfer activity in?

RoboCCFC90

Leon is very highly regarded if so that he is being offered First team Football with us that would be fantastic.

Regarding the transfer activity it is very clear that we need to strengthen in certain area's (Centre Backs, the Wide Positions in Midfield and possibly an additional Forward) to even have a shot at getting near the top half..

Sky

You can hardly call the likes of Thomas Clarke and Christie youngsters when they've all had experience in both the championship and league one. its not like they've just come straight from the academy

Mucca Mad Boys

You can hardly call the likes of Thomas Clarke and Christie youngsters when they've all had experience in both the championship and league one. its not like they've just come straight from the academy

Thomas would've been a starter last season had it not been for Deegan, I think it was his season last season and I was gutted for him.

I hope Leon Lobjoit comes back, and I hope he gets 1st team experience.

rupert_bear

Lobjolt is highly regarded, don't know how old he is but if you are good enough you're old enough in my book. And with all the new stars bought in with our new owners investment he should be fine with class around him showing him the ropes.

Leon is an amazing prospect. If we're gonna use the 4-5-1 again next season, he would be perfect to use in the centre with Thomas, with Moussa behind Clarke. He could be the next break-out star

jazlee9295

Leon is a midfielder who as been at ccfc since october, and is still with ccfc, he has returned to mk because thats were he is from, he used to play for dons before he went to ccfc, Leons a friend and I know he is hopeing for a shot at 1st team football for coventry city

Hope we do give the likes of Thomas and Lobjoit a shot, so long as they get a decent run. Sub appearances here and there would be pointless. A good season seems almost impossible unless major changes in ownership so nothing to lose, especially if we start -15 points.

mark82

Looks like he confirmed on his Facebook he has got himself a flat in Coventry and will be playing here next season (or is it officially this season now?).

pusbccfc

He did once say that Cov birds were better than MK ones on Twitter!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Per the FL whilst under embargo .................

"The Club may be permitted to re-sign Under 24 Year Old Players prior to expiry of their contract on not less favourable terms so as to allow the Club to retain compensation rights in respect of that player"

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Per the FL whilst under embargo .................

"The Club may be permitted to re-sign Under 24 Year Old Players prior to expiry of their contract on not less favourable terms so as to allow the Club to retain compensation rights in respect of that player"

I wonder who's bid for him? :p

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Did we get him as part of a "Job-Lot"? :facepalm:

*Runs away giggling insanely!*

letsallsingtogether

451 probably the average attendance
Leon is an amazing prospect. If we're gonna use the 4-5-1 again next season, he would be perfect to use in the centre with Thomas, with Moussa behind Clarke. He could be the next break-out star

Nonleagueherewecome

I think we should play 442.

Users who are viewing this thread