Leon Clarke (1 Viewer)

I'm aware there is already a thread about this but i just wanted to give my opinion on the situation.

He has 18 months left on his contract, He is the top goal scorer in league 1, Why are we pissing around with a player and cash deal? The balls in our court with the circumstances, Anything under £1,000,000 cash then we are being robbed.

Also don't understand why people are sticking up for him. He's had 106 clubs and none of the fans have liked him, He hasn't scored goals anywhere either, At Coventry the fans like him, He is scoring for fun and has a great partnership with Wilson, He inst going to be on a bad wage here either. Lost every bit of respect i had for the bloke. Arsehole. Saying that tho i don't think he is irreplaceable, I'd sign Kevin Phillips till the end of the season, The bloke scores goals for fun and cant see him wanting too much wages, Just wants football too see out his career.

SkyBlueScottie

Leon Clarke My Thoughts

Yes I know we already have 2 threads about it but I wanted to get my thoughts across. I trust the club to get a decent deal out of it, he is proven scorer at this level yet has never commended a transfer fee. All this talk from fans saying we should get 1 million for him is wide of the mark imo.

Pressley has today described him as extremely unsettled, this to me suggests an external source has unsettled him. If we hold on to him I can see Pressley turning the situation around and getting him back on the pitch and scoring for fun once again.

RFC

Yes I know we already have 2 threads about it but I wanted to get my thoughts across. I trust the club to get a decent deal out of it, he is proven scorer at this level yet has never commended a transfer fee. All this talk from fans saying we should get 1 million for him is wide of the mark imo.

Pressley has today described him as extremely unsettled, this to me suggests an external source has unsettled him. If we hold on to him I can see Pressley turning the situation around and getting him back on the pitch and scoring for fun once again.

In Steven we trust!

shmmeee

Leon Clarke: My thoughts

Didn't see a thread on it. Apparently Leon Clarke might be off.

Can't say I'm shocked, just hope we get in a replacement. We seem to do well on people who didn't quite make it in higher divisions.

What do others think?

Users who are viewing this thread