Leon Clarke Rumour (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

According to someone on GMK Leon Clarke could be resigning on Monday.

Anybody heard anything and would you want him back? I think I might.

pusbccfc

I would have him back, no question. The rumour must be BS.

mds

Im leaving i dont want to play, that was the impression wasnt it, maybe wrong, happy while he`s happy, everyones miserable when he`s miserable, probably be a great addition to the squad, what happens when its not going his way or there is more transfer talk?

TheUKGryphon

He stops scoring goals for a club when he no longer wants to play for them anymore. Guess he's wanted to leave Wolves since the day he got there then. Lol!

shmmeee

Posted on GMK by a wind up merchant, have any of his "rumours" ever come true?

Would be nice, but the wages have been spent on Tudgay and I can't see either him or Pressley wanting it.

RFC

Posted on GMK by a wind up merchant, have any of his "rumours" ever come true?

Would be nice, but the wages have been spent on Tudgay and I can't see either him or Pressley wanting it.

No chance SP would have him back, heard he was going out on-loan.

Terry Gibson's perm

No chance on him returning, also is this the position that needs filling most? I would rather see a centre half to replace Pressley's mate and a big strong horrible midfielder.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Went to Wolves yesterday.

He was an unused sub.

Their forwards were doing shooting practice in front of us before the game. Don't think he scored once!

if you could (somehow) put all the personal issues to one side, then I'd have him back in a flash, but too much baggage there.

SkyblueBazza

I think he's high maintenance. After his latest spell at Wolves I suspect he's had his nose severely knocked out of joint. He isn't as good as he thinks he is with ought the right players around him & the right tactics to service his style.
That could mean his confidence will be destroyed or he might come out fighting to prove Wolves wrong again.
Worth the risk??? For me no!

PUSB

Ian1779

If he came out and apologised for his previous behaviour I'd have him back in a heartbeat,

Sky Blue Kid

Too much of a narcissist for me, and this "BIG" home game against Gillingham will be the Benchmark of exactly how good SP really is. 95% of CCFC supporters have never seen his present team play. It could determine what fans think of his Managerial skills, and if he's as good as the minority say he is. I bet his arse is like a "Blood Orange" right now!

Users who are viewing this thread