Leon Clarke reception on Saturday (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm guessing it will be bad but I agree with Shaw, he's the type of character who will be spurred on and thrives under that stick from opposition fans. Best thing would be nothing or polite applause for him.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

6 ex Cov I make it

Peter Clarke
Chris Hussey
Nathan Cameron
Danny Pugh
Leon Clarke
Reece Brown

And Coventry born Daniel Nardiello.

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm guessing it will be bad but I agree with Shaw, he's the type of character who will be spurred on and thrives under that stick from opposition fans. Best thing would be nothing or polite applause for him.

Agreed the Notts County/ Port Vale manager/s said they always used to put Lee Hughes on because they knew it'd get a bad reception and he thrived on it

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Same for Marlon (my Facebook reminded me earlier it was 5 years ago today we signed him!) remember his debut at sheff U he was sub warming up and the Stewards were holding a few of their fans back.

SlowerThanPlatt

Apparently Reece Brown plays in midfield?! Hussey at left back, Cameron at centre half, Reece Brown in front of them. Blimey.

Mr pot

Best option would be just to ignore him.

Don't give him that extra boost to get one over on us.

Yes perfect and reasonable logic. But just wait till a section of our fans won't be able to help but spur him on with boos and insults to score the winner

ptr

Nathan Cameron is a better player these days. Linked with championship sides last year.

Grendel

Nathan Cameron is a better player these days. Linked with championship sides last year.

But still with Bury

johnwillomagic

Hussey on his day put in some fantastic deliveries for Cov - it was just that those days did not occur very often.
Defensively he was suspect though at all times and having seem him a few times post Cov seems very much still better
going forward than going back.

They are a big unit but think our teams pace should cause them a lot of trouble at the back......I hope so anyhow!

Samo

Hussey on his day put in some fantastic deliveries for Cov - it was just that those days did not occur very often.
Defensively he was suspect though at all times and having seem him a few times post Cov seems very much still better
going forward than going back.

They are a big unit but think our teams pace should cause them a lot of trouble at the back......I hope so anyhow!

So inconsistent offensively, suspect defensively, and an arrogant twat with an attitude problem to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread