Leon Clark Fails Medical? (1 Viewer)

Well, how on earth could he have passed his medical with that self confessed foot injury that prevented him from playing last night?:jerkit:

runner

I guess the medical would be on anything that's long term rather than an injury that will miraculously clear up the moment someone doubles his salary !

Samo

Downing signed for villa while on crutches. Perhaps they didn't spot any injuries

Erm... there was no injury to Clarke, thats the point!

torchomatic

The medical:

Doctor: Legs?
Clarke: Two. One left. One right.
Doctor: Fine. Pass.

Its really unfair that poor ankle has took a right ££££££££££££££££££££££££ Pounding ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ over the years

Grendel

This thread is an insult to injury

Samo

your starting to embarrass yourself now:pointlaugh:

You are way way ahead oh me mate. Have a read back through and try not to type anything else.

Grendel

You are way way ahead oh me mate. Have a read back through and try not to type anything else.

Astute will come on in a minute and prove beyond doubt he is injured

percy

yeah ive done that and i got to your first post and i dont understand what you mean . are well dont worry about it now. sorry by the way, for typing something else.

Astute

Leon is injured. Grendull dropped his wallet on Leon's foot. But we shouldn't be surprised though as Grendull tells us he earns over £100,000 a year for doing an unskilled job.

Gint11

I am ready for egg on my face but I cannot see this move to Wolves working for the club or Clarke. He is not championship material, fans hate him, he has a bad attitude etc etc...Now we know he refused to play I am glad we got rid of him

Users who are viewing this thread