Leon Best (1 Viewer)

TimRussell

Does anyone know what the "undisclosed fee" we received from Newcastle for him was? 9 goals in 12 games for a top 4 Premiership club, he suddenly looks a much better player than we thought he was. Hope we got a decent sell-on clause in there.

pusbccfc

Somewhere around 1million.
He's not a good player but he gets the goals.

torchomatic

FFS, Newcastle couldn't give him away last year! He's gone, get over it. And he didn't want to stay anyway.

OyJimmy

Does anyone know what the "undisclosed fee" we received from Newcastle for him was? 9 goals in 12 games for a top 4 Premiership club, he suddenly looks a much better player than we thought he was. Hope we got a decent sell-on clause in there.

Correction he's a much better player than you thought. Some of us always rated him.

Sterling Archer

I always rated him but felt by people sitting around me when he was here that he was unfairly targeted because of:
a) the Ron Atkinson effect
b) he didn't use to chase lost causes ala Morrell

I liked Besty but doubt he would return the compliments when asked about Cov fans in general.

wingy

£650,000 was mentioned on sky yesterday

kg82

I always rated him but felt by people sitting around me when he was here that he was unfairly targeted because of:
a) the Ron Atkinson effect
b) he didn't use to chase lost causes ala Morrell

I liked Besty but doubt he would return the compliments when asked about Cov fans in general.

The Ron Atkinson effect?

Users who are viewing this thread