Leo Ostigard called up to Norway squad (1 Viewer)

SleepyGinger

Nice to have full internationals in our ranks again, do we get a week off during the international break now? Other players I could see being called up is Marosi for Slovakia and potentially Shipley For Ireland if he has a good run of form.

Alkhen

Yep just checked we have over 2 weeks break coming up! we have Bournemouth on the 2nd then we don't play again til Brentford on the 17th. Hope he doesn't pick up an injury

PVA

Rose is going to have to be patient to get a look in.

I reckon Robins had a back three of Rose/Hyam/Osti in mind when signing the latter, but Fadz has been great so far, no way he deserves to be dropped (nor do any of the other two).

SleepyGinger

Rose is going to have to be patient to get a look in.

I reckon Robins had a back three of Rose/Hyam/Osti in mind when signing the latter, but Fadz has been great so far, no way he deserves to be dropped (nor do any of the other two).

9 months left on his contract, worrying position with Rose.

cc84cov

Totally forgot England were playing tonight pretty much lost all interest in international football these days no idea what this thing were even playing in is for 😝

SlowerThanPlatt

Update: he made the squad for games against Romania and Northern Ireland but didn’t get on the pitch. I think Rose will come in for him anyway

Users who are viewing this thread