Leigh Griffiths (1 Viewer)

Oz Howie

Wolves player currently on loan deal at Hibs that runs out same time as Goldies. Possible replacement?

Brighton Sky Blue

As a Hibs fan north of the border-Griffiths has scored a number of decent goals this season. He'd be available relatively cheap as Wolves are keen to offload and given the right service here he could do well. Problem is he's quite temperamental and does throw his toys out the pram during games-worth considering but he would be a gamble.

Brighton Sky Blue

If we're going to sign anyone from Hibs I'd be looking at David Wotherspoon; real energetic midfielder with good ability. Of course Hearts will be having a fire sale so perhaps worth looking there too.

kg82

Well he's a no no then. We definitely new to bring someone in to fit a particular formation rather than just because they've scored a few,.

Exactly! We can speculate all we want on who we can get in to replace McGoldrick (if he goes!) But the only one who has any idea is Robin's and I have total faith in him.

ggrady

On my football manager 12 he was amazing. 20 goals a season in the prem for cov. I know it's not real life but he must be half decent for league 1. Mcpake and Dewan though would probably slag us off though

Users who are viewing this thread