Leicester (3 Viewers)

Spence CCFC

Only a week away on Saturday? Who's going? Can we expect anything more than a defeat, maybe a point? How many do we think we'll take?

Personally I'll be going with about 5 or 6 others.

scroobiustom

Saw the title of this thread and just wanted to say Boooooo!

rickyCCFC

Think we will take around 2000, not great considering its 20 miles away. Can't blame fans for staying away though, we haven't won there in about 8 attempts. I'll be going over on the train, probably drinking in the Counting house near the ground

Am going to this one, only been to Filbert Street in the past. Is it better to drive (where do I park) or getting the train from Coventry/Nuneaton as I am driving down from Blackpool on Sat morning ? Any advice ?

LastGarrison

Am going to this one, only been to Filbert Street in the past. Is it better to drive (where do I park) or getting the train from Coventry/Nuneaton as I am driving down from Blackpool on Sat morning ? Any advice ?

If you're drinking get the train, if you're not, then drive.

Plenty of places to park.

dongonzalos

This is when I am going to be a hypocrite and hope we play ugly nasty football boot the ball and them out of the ground and get a drawer. If we play them toe for toe they will do us becuase of Beckford and Nugent

Grendel

What the manager changing tactics to suit the opposition? Fat chance there.

dojer

Need to go to this match considering that I live on Filbert Street (due to university) and have been hating myself all year for it.

Gaz

Really looking forward to this game as it's our biggest away game for me, will be a good day out too as there is a few of us spending the day over there.

The dry dock is where we are going, not too far from the ground.

ccfcdan

3 of us going. Any idea where to drink/ park. Last time we went we drank in a pub near a bowling place and then some sort of social club.

rickyCCFC

The Counting House is 5 mins walk from the away end near morrisons, normally get a good mix of home and away fans in there.
Hopefully its another good away following, another massive game.

WillenhallSkyBlues

last year in the pub across from the station some tool ended up chucking the bandit at a little ginger kid, hope he gets caught and dealt with!

This could be an interesting game. Leicester don't really have much to play for and their season is all but over. We have everything to play for so hopefully we can go there and shock them.

Pigeon

I'm going to this one, always do, great banter between the fans even if they insist they don't care about the M69 derby! Lots of places to park around the ground, don't worry. Hoping for an away win! ;)

sly_old_fox

I'm going to this one, always do, great banter between the fans even if they insist they don't care about the M69 derby! Lots of places to park around the ground, don't worry. Hoping for an away win! ;)

ha ha, just to prove the point we spend most of each game singing about how little we care!

BackRoomRummermill

I would not take that as Gospel, all the ticket figures are generally wrong. Also it is only Tuesday

I a dead jealous of everyone who is going as it is a massive game and I am also a bit homesick for a Parsons Nose Chippy

Users who are viewing this thread