Leicester nearly sold out... (1 Viewer)

the_ferret

Talking of the initial 1400 allocation obviously. Should shift several hundred more in next couple of days and plus they'll always be a couple of hundred who pay on the gate.

Regardless of whether you're a Leicester hater or not, it's a massive game 25 miles up the road so would be great a see a decent turn out.

pusbccfc

Got my tickets me and 8 mates going.
I've heard loads are paying on the gate.
The forest game over a 1000 paid on the door.

rickyCCFC

Your right it is a massive game, every game for the rest of the season are massive games. Its vital we get as many fans there as possible to spur the players on. What do you think the players will think if they look over to the away end and its half empty?

cov1987

Your right it is a massive game, every game for the rest of the season are massive games. Its vital we get as many fans there as possible to spur the players on. What do you think the players will think if they look over to the away end and its half empty?
We took over 2000 to forest and look at the performance there i don't thing the players care how many fans are there to be honest the amount of times we have took a good following and the performance has been poor we deserve a good team.

SkyBlue_Am

Will be travelling down from Manchester on the Friday got my ticket sorted going with 3 others...Only been to Blackpool and Reading away this season hopefully the support will be as good as it was for those two games.

EleanorRigby

Not confident at all about this one and thats unusual for me, just feel Leicester are too strong all round and coming into a bit of form and we are pretty desperate at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread