Leicester Home game now 12:30 on sky. (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Unfortunately, football is not a 3 pm Saturday game anymore it's 7 days a week. Over the last few weeks, there have been more premier league games on a Sunday than a Saturday and all week we've had 2 prem games on Amazon Prime each night.

Blind-Faith

I know it’s not the clubs fault and this is the way the game is going, but the club can shove their season ticket up their arse next season.

Tv and sky need to fuck off and stop ruining the game. They of course, couldn’t give a flying monkey about the real fans.

Blind-Faith

Been told the Oxford cup game is also a 12.30 kick off aswell, although I haven’t seen it official myself?

slowpoke

I know it’s not the clubs fault and this is the way the game is going, but the club can shove their season ticket up their arse next season.

Tv and sky need to fuck off and stop ruining the game. They of course, couldn’t give a flying monkey about the real fans.
If it wasn’t Sky it would be somebody else, global tv footie here to stay unfortunately.

clint van damme

Maybe you can get a ST for whoever Luton are playing

shmmeee

Us “real fans” all gladly watch televised games which have been moved to inconvenient times for TV purposes - we’re all complicit in this to some degree.

I don’t. I only watch City.

shmmeee

Let’s not pretend PL and Champ football are the same and there’s some global audience for Bristol v Huddersfield or whatever. We’ve just got to take it to fill Skys schedules because they pay for the game.

Users who are viewing this thread