Leicester/G Thomas (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

I'm not syaing that Thomas would get anywhere near their first team, but Leicester haven't signed Iheanacho yet (Spurs now favourites for him as part of swap deal for Kyle Walker)

Makes sense for Spurs to sign him, would be great option for them off the bench rather than Jansen

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Makes sense for Spurs to sign him, would be great option for them off the bench rather than Jansen
From one sub bench to another, he'd be better off at Leicester.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Exactly, look at lukaku...
Lukaku was on Chelsea's bench yeh but not Everton's. Iheanacho I'll go from Man City's bench to Tottenhams, unless you feel he will oust Kane from the side anytime soon.

ccfchoi87

Lukaku was on Chelsea's bench yeh but not Everton's. Iheanacho I'll go from Man City's bench to Tottenhams, unless you feel he will oust Kane from the side anytime soon.

That's what I mean, get away from a big teams bench score some goals and then return to a big team as main man for a huge fee. Like lukaku has done

NortonSkyBlue

He doesn't need to oust Kane, he needs to get in the side ahead of Son and Janssen.
He would be going to a club on the up, from third to second last season and in the Champions league again, he would be in a lot more money than a junior coming through the ranks at City.
That said if I was him I would go to Leicester.

Users who are viewing this thread