Leicester demand tickets. (1 Viewer)

SkyBluePryce

On covmad it's said they have sold out their allocation of 3,000 and have asked for a further 3,000. This could make for a large attendance, would like to see a big turnout from the sky blues, as its a derby game but also the 1st game of the season. 25k on the cards or is that too optimistic?

skyblueprincess

I am very much looking forward to it , And yeah a good turn out will be a great start to the season

A few days ago I heard we were up to 18k in the home end. On that basis the first prediction of 25k may not be too far off the mark.

Hibbert

We've sold around 9.700 season tickets - Round that up to 10k

plus the 6,000 Leicester - There is 16k already, I'd imagine around 5,000 maybe fans will buy tickets.

We'll be looking at 22-23 k I think.

SkyBlueMania

we are definitely not up to 18 000, just had a look on the ticket site and there are a fair amount of tickets left in all stands, telegraph stand is pretty much bare.

Hibbert

11,000 take away about 23,000 that are on sale to us (take into considertaion the corners which are cut, boxes and PSL seats and away allocation) We've sold about 12.000 tickets of which 9,500 - 10,000 are ST's, pretty shocking really.

Pigeon

Give them the tickets they want. More banter, more atmosphere, more revenue.
Hopefully we wont have to block off seat to make the crowd look bigger.

SkyBlueMania

I don't go to games much so i can only speculate from published attendances but i would assume for the first game of the season against a local team we would get 16 000. I agree that normally it's around 14 000

CovInEssex

Genuinely can't see over 17,000 Cov fans.

Leicester or not, we've had the most miserable summer I can ever remember and the usual buzz just isn't there.

I'll be there mind.

Users who are viewing this thread