Leicester Citys Latest Shame Abroad... (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Do you want to make any more ridiculous sweeping statements

Hardly ridiculous is it? Unless you are naive as hell. Funny that huge numbers of them get caught up in this sort of behaviour isnt it?Still, you probably just think they are being lads and it is 'good bantz'.

Blue Maniac

Hardly ridiculous is it? Unless you are naive as hell. Funny that huge numbers of them get caught up in this sort of behaviour isnt it?Still, you probably just think they are being lads and it is 'good bantz'.
Are there any statistics that show footballers do this sort of thing more often than other athletes, or indeed those in any other profession? If it had been three supermarket workers, or accountants, or men with shaved heads, would you have said "supermarket workers / accountants / men with shaved heads really are scumbags"? Or if it had been three black guys, would you have said "black men really are scumbags"?

Sick Boy

Are there any statistics that show footballers do this sort of thing more often than other athletes, or indeed those in any other profession? If it had been three supermarket workers, or accountants, or men with shaved heads, would you have said "supermarket workers / accountants / men with shaved heads really are scumbags"? Or if it had been three black guys, would you have said "black men really are scumbags"?

I've combated actual racism and xenophobia on this forum so don't worry. Fair enough if you consider footballers to be upstanding citizens and that this sort of behaviour is the exception amongst them.

SkyblueBazza

I've combated actual racism and xenophobia on this forum so don't worry. Fair enough if you consider footballers to be upstanding citizens and that this sort of behaviour is the exception amongst them.
I think bearing in mind that the media are actively looking for any story to discredit anyone above Y-list on the celebrity scale...not many footballers in the grand scheme of things get the finger pointed at them on this sort of thing.
There is an element in every society & profession that soil reputations one way or another. Certainly these clowns have shown scant regard for any embarrassment their parents or family may feel over this in any terms.

PUSB

Sick Boy

There is an element in every society & profession that soil reputations one way or another. Certainly these clowns have shown scant regard for any embarrassment their parents or family may feel over this in any terms.

PUSB

Or indeed the women that they seem to take delight in exploiting and racially abusing.

skybluetony176

Pretty stupid behavior really. I can't wait to hear Pearson explain this one in an interview. I'm hoping it turns out they were all lady boys.

Ashdown

I think bearing in mind that the media are actively looking for any story to discredit anyone above Y-list on the celebrity scale...not many footballers in the grand scheme of things get the finger pointed at them on this sort of thing.

PUSB

This sort of shit happens every week at the high end of the business world........... prostitution and all it's abuses have occurred since the beginning of mankind and always will I imagine as long as there is a market for it.

SkyblueBazza

This sort of shit happens every week at the high end of the business world........... prostitution and all it's abuses have occurred since the beginning of mankind and always will I imagine as long as there is a market for it.
Absolutely - but unless it involves those at the top of a multinational monster we don't hear about it as most heads of business aren't in the media spotlight week in week out. Footballers & other top sportsmen/women are.

PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

Says a lot that even the Pfa haven't kicked up a fuss, it will be interesting to see if that is it for their pro careers or if somebody takes them on?

It would have been interesting to see if they would have sacked one of their players that had any value?

Would like to have been a fly on the wall when Nigel Pearson had to tell Mrs Pearson her boy was getting sacked.

kdrinkell

It does just show the mentality of these or more importantly the one who shared outside the three,saw the uncut version the other night they are eejits

Covstu

Can't be defended really and fair play to the club having this stance. I doubt they would if it was varney and co though!

Users who are viewing this thread