Leicester City Fan in Peace (1 Viewer)

LCFCFox89

As you're all well aware, Leicester City were sent down as results didn't go their way. As they head down to the 3rd Division for the first time in their 124-year history, I just wish to say that there are no hard feelings towards any of you, despite bashing us at some point this season, which in the end, proved to be influential in relegating us. I appreciate that Leicester City and Coventry City are local rivals but I, personally, would like to wish you all at Coventry City the best of luck for next season, i.e. not being in the same position next year. Hopefully, we'll be back in the 2009/10 season to play you again.

With best regards,

James, a very saddened and disappointed Leicester City devotee. :(

ccfcks

Fair play I have to say that the was a feeling of happiness when you lot went down, but then you get the fact that we will not play next season, a local derby is always good for crack
Good luck for next season

lew

to be fair id rather win at the crisp bowl than anywhere else, considering the only 2 times iv been there we lost. Forest we will hammer and the yam yams arent nothing special, and derby well even we could get more points than that in the prem. we did beat man u at OT after all :D:D:D

oh yh, hello leicester fan ;)

Rodders1

As you're all well aware, Leicester City were sent down as results didn't go their way. As they head down to the 3rd Division for the first time in their 124-year history, I just wish to say that there are no hard feelings towards any of you, despite bashing us at some point this season, which in the end, proved to be influential in relegating us. I appreciate that Leicester City and Coventry City are local rivals but I, personally, would like to wish you all at Coventry City the best of luck for next season, i.e. not being in the same position next year. Hopefully, we'll be back in the 2009/10 season to play you again.

With best regards,

James, a very saddened and disappointed Leicester City devotee. :(

Fingers crossed in 8 years time we'll be in a similar position to the foxes now. Gives us some hope!

Skyblueweeman

As CCFC fans, we all know that timescales mean nothing. 3 weeks came and went on another subject.

The only time frame that normally fits into our schedules is Thursdays...things always happen on Thursdays!

Terry Gibson's perm

I would be happy to be back in the premiership in my life time (I'm 41) but can't see it ever happening well not with these owners

Terry Gibson's perm

Just been getting stick from the two girls in the office who have become big Leicester fans in the last few weeks

dongonzalos

Stan Collymore

Said that Aston Villa is a perfect ckub to be purchased by a Billionaire.
However he said Randy says he has invested 300 million.
So he is looking for at least half of that back.
So he has reduced the costs lowered the expectation and will have the club yo yoing between the division clawing in back 100 million until he is in a position to sell and recoup a good share of his investment.
Stan reckons the Villa are in for a miserable 10-15 years.

chiefdave

Much as I hate to admit it he is probably right. You're in a massive city with little top level competition nearby. A large and recently updated stadium. Really when you look at it there's no reason they couldn't be another Man City or Chelsea.

Even expanding the ground, which was said to be a big stumbling block for Everton's sale, should be possible. They could even build a brand new stadium in the corner of the park next to the ground then release the land the current stadium is on to be replacement parkland.

Grendel

Stan Collymore

So he has reduced the costs lowered the expectation and will have the club yo yoing between the division clawing in back 100 million until he is in a position to sell and recoup a good share of his investment.

Did he pick up his new expertise in football finance from a fellow dogger at Cannock chase?

robbiethemole

Stan Collymore

couldn't happen to a better team.

dongonzalos

Much as I hate to admit it he is probably right. You're in a massive city with little top level competition nearby. A large and recently updated stadium. Really when you look at it there's no reason they couldn't be another Man City or Chelsea.

Even expanding the ground, which was said to be a big stumbling block for Everton's sale, should be possible. They could even build a brand new stadium in the corner of the park next to the ground then release the land the current stadium is on to be replacement parkland.

That's pretty much what he said but the owner's unrealistic asking price is holding them back.
With the Prem money the way it is. It is actually feasible for him to have them as a yo yo club for 10-15 years and he could get every penny back

Users who are viewing this thread