Leicester away opening day (4 Viewers)

alexccfc99

I was at our 'home' game v Luton at the old shit hole they had
Luton were technically the home side I think but played it at Filbert Street due to Kenilworth Road’s ban on away fans

Hutch11

Ah I think you are correct , well I was there anyhow
Only time I ever went to filbert St and didn't come out considerably richer

Legia Sky Blue

That was Q.P.R.

QPR was the 2nd time he left. Having looked it up though Grendel is in fact correct that 1st time round Gould left after defeat at Luton, which was a few days after a 5-1 defeat at Leicester, a game where he bizarrely invaded the pitch at one point.

Terry Gibson's perm

Looks like Leicester are starting to spend big money 7.5 million for Coady and 10 million for Winks

Finham

QPR was the 2nd time he left. Having looked it up though Grendel is in fact correct that 1st time round Gould left after defeat at Luton, which was a few days after a 5-1 defeat at Leicester, a game where he bizarrely invaded the pitch at one point.
Ah..but he quit straight after a 5-1 to Q.P.R! So I presumed he was talking about that. I remember the second one being considered a shock.

ovduk78

I remember hearing it on the radio which was playing over the tannoy in Owen Owen!
I was gutted!
I was at QPR and we were terrible. At the end Gould went straight down the tunnel & only a few players came over to the fans. We had started the season well, won 3-0 at Arsenal, & were unbeaten after 4 or 5 games but not many wins & weren't playing well. I think the Wycombe league cup game where we lost 4-2 but went through on aggregate was just before the QPR game. I think his resignation was announced very early on sports report on radio 5.

Finham

I was at QPR and we were terrible. At the end Gould went straight down the tunnel & only a few players came over to the fans. We had started the season well, won 3-0 at Arsenal, & were unbeaten after 4 or 5 games but not many wins & weren't playing well. I think the Wycombe league cup game where we lost 4-2 but went through on aggregate was just before the QPR game. I think his resignation was announced very early on sports report on radio 5.
I remember when Mercia heard and announced it, they were gobsmacked!

Users who are viewing this thread