legends match thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

Just sat down. Pitch looks the best I've seen it. What a pity it's not going to get properly used.

I've just sat down too.

Bet including the malls there are already more people here than will be at the Northampton game.

If you want to spot me I'm the one sitting muttering to himself saying 'What a joke' repeatdely and shaking his head.

All so very sad.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

As I'm at work at the mo could someone post some pictures of the scene at the Ricoh. And at Shitfields (see, I'm learning) where "Coventry" City are playing at "home".

Nick

Administrator
Nice to see catering staff are as slow as ever, 15 minutes to get a bottle of water..

Steve_75

Nice to see catering staff are as slow as ever, 15 minutes to get a bottle of water..

Just been down to get a couple of Magners from the stand by block 4. Offer of £2 a bottle isn't on their system (even though they're advertising the offer there) so had to walk all the way back down to block 31!

Otis

First Sisu Out chant at 13.52. Only a few voices. Can only see a single Sisu Out banner at the mo.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

hotrod

I Live in Crete but I am with you in Spirit.

Sky Blues in Cov forever.

Regards.

torchomatic

Don't forget to put the attendance on here. How full is it there?

shmmeee

5,700 official attendance. Regardless of what they put out 5,700 is the actual attendance

Find that hard to believe. Especially as te turnstiles broke on my way in so they can't be counting using that.

Both sides of the pitch are full, how many does that hold?

Users who are viewing this thread