Legends in the Header? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody want to suggest any more legends to join Oggy and Nuddy in the header?

C

Clive Plattini

Kilcline lifting the cup maybe. I would say Dion as well but I know he wouldn't be everyone's choice. Clarrie Bourton and Jimmy Hill as well.

Sub

bell, baker, zuniga, bellamy, steven hughes :thinking about::thinking about::eek::eek::D:D:D;)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Robbie.jpg

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
how about tommy hutchison or george curtis ?......... reflect some of the decades we have been about as well as the legends themselves

WillieStanley

How about one for each decade since the 60's? Struggling a bit for 2010-12 I know...

Really not into the speech bubble though, mate!!

Marty

Banner

Is there any chance we could go back to the old banner (or an option to use it), don't like the new one, one bit.

how about tommy hutchison or george curtis ?......... reflect some of the decades we have been about as well as the legends themselves

1960's - George Hudson (see my thread - "George Hudson" - 18/09/11)
1070's - Tommy Hutchison (see my thread - "Tommy Hutchison" - 16/09/11)
1980's - Cyrille Regis
1990's - Dion Dublin
2000's - Mo Konjic
2010's - Richard Keogh

PUSB

Marty

1987 team with the cup.

Coventry_FACF_1987_L.ashx

Robbie Keane, Dion Dublin, Roland Nilsson, Huckerby. Any chance of it being sky blue instead of dark blue please.

torchomatic

Can I suggest that we can come on the site without ANY "legends" in the header. I don't want Oggy's mug staring at me.

torchomatic

Yeah, I'm like that. An choice would be nice. Many boards give you different "looks" to choose from.

TheRoyalScam

Rather than just faces, how about adding some iconic photos:

One after winning promotion in the 60s (Derrick Robins, Jimmy Hill, George Curtis, Ian Gibson with the cup etc.)
The Willie Carr/Ernie Hunt 'donkey kick'
Houchen's header
Open top bus after the FA cup win
A crowd photo at the last game at Highfield Road

Covstu

it looks quite good but could have picked someone more photogenic than oggy and nuddy!!!

Marty

Rather than just faces, how about adding some iconic photos:

One after winning promotion in the 60s (Derrick Robins, Jimmy Hill, George Curtis, Ian Gibson with the cup etc.)
The Willie Carr/Ernie Hunt 'donkey kick'
Houchen's header
Open top bus after the FA cup win
A crowd photo at the last game at Highfield Road

This, iconic moments would be excellent, changed on a hourly/daily cycle.

Nick

Administrator
Is there any chance we could go back to the old banner (or an option to use it), don't like the new one, one bit.

It is just a test at the minute, I think changing it to a moment using the 1987 squad or something would look better so will have a play about tonight.

Also after using it, not sure about the logo so will fiddle with that too :)

Users who are viewing this thread