Leeds bringing over 4,000 allegedly despite only just over 2,000 tickets (1 Viewer)

GIMOC

So I haven't said it would be sold out by now, so this is yet another thing you have lied about you trampy fuck.

look at what you said. they’ll be loads gone yesterday then cleaned up next week for the last sale. there’s still 8000 left as of this morning

David O'Day

So as you can see Gimoc lied and is now trying to change what I said to the above.

I can tell you who my source is on the fact it won't go on General sale is, it's the club in their public twitter posting.

Talking of twitter I suggest you all have a gander at his absolute bi ire of a twitter feed.

GIMOC

So as you can see Gimoc lied and is now trying to change what I said to the above.

I can tell you who my source is on the fact it won't go on General sale is, it's the club in their public twitter posting.

Talking of twitter I suggest you all have a gander at his absolute bi ire of a twitter feed.

lol - you said most will go yesterday and today and cleaned up in the last window. they’ll be 5000 left after the next window

8000 tickets will be not sold between now and next window

David O'Day

look at what you said. they’ll be loads gone yesterday then cleaned up next week for the last sale. there’s still 8000 left as of this morning
That is not be saying would be sold out by now you thick c**t.

I know you are an anti islam , chemtrials weirdo who but can you not even read.

You said I said it would sold out, your fucking words you lemon drop.

GIMOC

charity bet of £250?

if all tickets are cleaned up in the 3 window I give £250 to your chosen charity?

if tickets still available after the 3rd window you give £250 to my chosen charity?

David O'Day

So @GIMOC you admit I didn't actually say we would be sold by now like you claimed.

We'll add this to the frankly fucking massive amount of times you have been wrong.

Grendel

charity bet of £250?

if all tickets are cleaned up in the 3 window I give £250 to your chosen charity?

if tickets still available after the 3rd window you give £250 to my chosen charity?

If he lost that’s his benefits for the month spent

Saddlebrains

The FZ will see them off lads. Defenders of the CBS.

Tbf i enjoyed seeing kids as young as about 5 launching sweets and whatever else they could find at that Leicester nonse in the FZ

Made me feel quite proud seeing wave after wave of children calling him a wanker and throwing the V's.

GIMOC

So @GIMOC you admit I didn't actually say we would be sold by now like you claimed.

We'll add this to the frankly fucking massive amount of times you have been wrong.
Charity bet?

I will speak to Phil rooney today as your his mate you reach out to him too and settle the bet next week?

David O'Day

charity bet of £250?

No, just admit you were once again wrong.

You said I had said that tickets would be sold out by now. Man up and admit you were at best mistaken when you said that.

David O'Day

why won’t you take the charity bet on?
I'm not indulging in your frankly weird attempt to deflect from the fat you lied about what I said.

if I am wrong about it selling out in the 3rd window so be it i'll live, I just want to point out you had to lie about something i had said like the strange fella you are.

I am ok with being wrong you plum, no one is right all the time.

Now say sorry and admit you lied about what i had said.

hamertime

That’s ridiculous.
I’ll have to check with the old man but I seem to remember him saying that their fans were trying to get at the police as well.
They were as they started it. The police were out to get anyone as it was next to the disabled section. I seen grown blokes crying in court never been in trouble in their lives. More cov fans arrested and sentenced than Portsmouth.

bigfatronssba

Again you have missed the main point. Leeds have coaches running from the midlands for all Leeds home games. soon as the fixture came out, many would have opened accounts as a backup especially as Leeds have one of the best followings in the country. the fact they know 200 have tickets in corporate says it all

Why do you think we would have less fans attending this game than the Cardiff one?

Also, there are always some away fans in corporate. It’s meant to be neutral. Or did you think Jude Bellingham was supporting us when he was in corporate last year?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So I haven't said it would be sold out by now, so this is yet another thing you have lied about you trampy fuck.
Not working from home then Provo boy ? Just picking on someone else . What a life eh ?

CV22SBA

Why do you think we would have less fans attending this game than the Cardiff one?

Also, there are always some away fans in corporate. It’s meant to be neutral. Or did you think Jude Bellingham was supporting us when he was in corporate last year?
Jude was in the Directors Box, its a bit different. I've sat in Club Coventry all season and not seen a single away fan. Its 99% sold out every game anyway because if you want to buy extra tickets its near impossible as only a handful each week. Leeds fans will be on the balcony and perhaps a few in that new block A corporate thing but there definitely wont be 200 of them like someone said.

David O'Day

Hey @Alan Dugdales Moustache let's leave this one, you have admitted you posted racist stuff on here and you are too much of a fanny to say that to someone's face so we'll leave it at you being a racist old PE teacher who is also a bit of a fanny

ccfcchris

If any of this is remotely true the only thing we do know is it'll cost the club more money in extra policing and paying for any damage caused.

Grendel

Hey @Alan Dugdales Moustache let's leave this one, you have admitted you posted racist stuff on here and you are too much of a fanny to say that to someone's face so we'll leave it at you being a racist old PE teacher who is also a bit of a fanny

bbc GIF

Grendel

Poor old Wank Chops is having a nightmare

Grendel

I work for a living buddy and contribute to society, unlike you sponging off the state. Go make your mum a cup of tea and get back to your Xbox.

He can’t afford an Xbox - his mum saved up and got him an old Spectrum ZX

pusbccfc

this is partly true. the club are worried about trouble. especially in corporate area where they believe over 200 Leeds fans have tickets. extra security drafted in and all box holders been warned of trouble

plus many Leeds fans within the local area have got tickets. 4000 probably exaggerated but I see in the region of 500 plus Leeds in and around the home end

500😅

hamertime

He can’t afford an Xbox - his mum saved up and got him an old Spectrum ZX
😂😂

I would say he is unemployable, the only jobs he could do would be a trolley collector or one of those dog security van owners that keep industrial estates safe on the Night Shift.

Sick Boy

We played them last game of season at least twice, maybe even three times, early/mid 90's.

I wouldn't know about the one in 92.

93 or 94 I think we were 3-1 up in the last minute but they scored twice (possibly both by Rod Wallace), and yes I think Cov got chased off the pitch by the Leeds mob.

Last game of 95/96 season was 0-0 (I think) and kept us up, and City definitely had upper hand after the match on the pitch..... my most abiding memory of that game is a city bloke with a young kid on his shoulders, knocking down a couple of Leeds fans on the pitch.
Yeah clearly remember our lot running away on the pitch.

bigfatronssba

Why do these discussions always fall into personal insults?

We're better than that aren't we?

David O'Day

😂😂

I would say he is unemployable, the only jobs he could do would be a trolley collector or one of those dog security van owners that keep industrial estates safe on the Night Shift.
Says the fella who picks up the dogends of smoked fags out of beer garden ashtrays ;)

I shall refer to you as "dockerpicker" from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread