Leeds away - £45 (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

There is always an assumption that’ adults’ should pay the highest price for tickets. It is very often the case however these days that young adults in work and not left home have more disposable income and many seniors are benefitting from rather decent pensions and the profits from buying homes at cheaper prices.
Adults are likely to be paying mortgages, supporting families or putting kids through Uni etc 🤔

shmmeee

There is always an assumption that’ adults’ should pay the highest price for tickets. It is very often the case however these days that young adults in work and not left home have more disposable income and many seniors are benefitting from rather decent pensions and the profits from buying homes at cheaper prices.
Adults are likely to be paying mortgages, supporting families or putting kids through Uni etc 🤔

Consessions all round!

wingy

I wonder how many are actually families these days, it might arguable that individuals are the hardest pressed group who usually support a roof over their and very likely a car of some sort?

hamertime

Giving them any more than the 2000 they give away fans is a disgrace and tinpot. I’d charge them all £45 each as well.

Tommo1993

Regardless of today, I really cannot justify spending that on a second tier football ticket this time of year, try as I might.

Shafted by both clubs really.

pusbccfc

I see Ipswich turned down the Leeds deal too. They'll be paying even more than us on the 23rd December. £47!

clint van damme

Hope you all are regretting singing the ‘legendary on the terraces’ song about king. Remember when our best team for decades got us to the playoffs and rather than getting behind the players, you all chanted for some random bloke who had contributed absolutely nothing. No wonder we lost

^probably the same fans who sing we’ll live and die in these towns… cringe

Credit where its due Boosh, that post made me laugh. Couple of nuggets of truth in there as well.

Grendel

Hope you all are regretting singing the ‘legendary on the terraces’ song about king. Remember when our best team for decades got us to the playoffs and rather than getting behind the players, you all chanted for some random bloke who had contributed absolutely nothing. No wonder we lost

^probably the same fans who sing we’ll live and die in these towns… cringe
Animated GIF

fernandopartridge

Club has requested a further allocation of "circa 800" which is apparently subject to approval by Leeds' safety team.

Given that Boro had 2900 you can't see how the safety team would turn it down, especially as Leeds and Boro have a long history of fistycuffs

Evo1883

Club has requested a further allocation of "circa 800" which is apparently subject to approval by Leeds' safety team.

Given that Boro had 2900 you can't see how the safety team would turn it down, especially as Leeds and Boro have a long history of fistycuffs
To be fair the worst trouble I ever saw at HR was with Leeds

Tommo1993

They should make it fair and begin sales with selling to the priority point amount where sales started to struggle.

Ashdown

Leeds have a long history of fighting everyone.

clint van damme

At £45 a pop I'd be circumnavigating the safety team and printing them off as we speak.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

If people are daft enough to keep paying it, clubs will continue to raise prices ?!
What really is the ceiling for some people ?

That’s the problem with people saying boycott - we all know there will be someone with the cash prepared to take our spot. The cheapest adult ticket I could see for the playoff final was £67 all in and I only remember sob stories for tickets, not regarding the pricing. This is only £20 less and we charge £37 ourselves for home matches!

Football fans in the UK are scabs - compared to how the Germans boycotted rising ticket prices. Just got to accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread