Leeds and Warnock (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Seems to be proving what I've been saying.

Fixed the defense and now gets them playing better as a unit and hey presto! A very good win at Boro'.

You just know that certain managers at a certain level are almost guaranteed to fix it!

Would not bet against them making the playoffs now and going up.

Just wish we had asked him to come in till the end of the season with an offer of a bonus to keep us up. Our shortsightedness will cost us.

skybluejelly

to be fair he has got 5 points from there last 4 matches....and thorn has got 5 points from his last 4 matches..;)

stupot07

We couldn't afford his wages and we wouldn't have come here.

They were in 10th place when he took over, and they are still in 10th place. Where are the miracles?

ccfc2011

Leeds will a threat with Warnock top championship manager

Coventry La La La

We couldn't afford his wages and we wouldn't have come here.

They were in 10th place when he took over, and they are still in 10th place. Where are the miracles?

Also this is during his "honey-moon" period which allot of Cov fans claim all that Thorn had to get the job.....

Grendel

Seems to be proving what I've been saying.

Fixed the defense and now gets them playing better as a unit and hey presto! A very good win at Boro'.

You just know that certain managers at a certain level are almost guaranteed to fix it!

Would not bet against them making the playoffs now and going up.

Just wish we had asked him to come in till the end of the season with an offer of a bonus to keep us up. Our shortsightedness will cost us.

The worst thing Paxman about this post is many will disagree and argue Thorn is a better manager.

Coventry La La La

The worst thing Paxman about this post is many will disagree and argue Thorn is a better manager.

Not going to argue that but compared to Leeds were a much smaller club with which couldn't pay his wages or give into his transfer demands.

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Something tells me Leeds fans won't be eating him tonight (couldn't have happened to a better team, unless it was Leicester I suppose). Shame it was forest who got the 7 tho! Bet forest were glad they played is when they did! Nearly every result has gone their way since!

Paxman II

It's amazing but I stand by what I said. Those who wish to mock thanx to a freak result really are childish. Still think they might make the playoffs. Freaky results are just that freaky. lets hope we can get one tomorrow!

stnomskyblue

It's amazing but I stand by what I said. Those who wish to mock thanx to a freak result really are childish. Still think they might make the playoffs. Freaky results are just that freaky. lets hope we can get one tomorrow!

Pax, after another poor result at the weekend, they are unlikely to make the play offs. But I agree with you that he is a top manager at our level (even if I hate the *****) and I will certainly have a bet on Leeds to go up next season.

Disorganised1

I'm tempted to back them myself - because that'll jinx them.

Brighton Sky Blue

Something tells me Leeds fans won't be eating him tonight (couldn't have happened to a better team, unless it was Leicester I suppose). Shame it was forest who got the 7 tho! Bet forest were glad they played is when they did! Nearly every result has gone their way since!

Why they'd be eating Warnock in the first place I'm not sure. Tough times in Yorkshire?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not really childish, you said he has tightened the defence and then days later they let in 7 and you expect everyone to let it slide and not say little tongue in cheek comments.

I agree with you anyway but don't think they will make the play offs now but should be aiming to make minimum of play offs next season.

Users who are viewing this thread