is one of the favorites for the Birmingham job

definitely time to sack thorn!

ccfc2011

In Andy Thorn we believe.........

Nonleagueherewecome

dongonzalos

is one of the favorites for the Birmingham job

definitely time to sack thorn!

So what is it that carsley has done management wise. Am I missing something. Or has he recently retired
as a player and has been a coach if youth teams and not even been an assistant manager yet?

Grendel

So what is it that carsley has done management wise. Am I missing something. Or has he recently retired
as a player and has been a coach if youth teams and not even been an assistant manager yet?

Don't know but it would be hilarious if he gets the job.

dongonzalos

Lee Clarke, yes I get that however Carsley, no disrespect to the bloke, but doing well coaching cov's kids hardly means you are cut out to be the manager of one of the bigger teams in the championship? They must be worst off financially than us?

dongonzalos

Think I have sussed it.

SISU are not stupid and neither are Brum

Are kids are the best in the world. Hence over 2 years SISU releasing/selling aprox 20 players. Relacing them with a handful.

Brum have worked this out. They know if they employ Carsley they will get our superstars.

they offer Carsely the job to get the kids, we offer him assistant manager.

Alternatively a bloke whose first job out of playing professional football was in July 2011 as coach of an under 18's team, 11 mnths later is deemed good enough to be the main man at Brum.

Macca

Lee Clarke, yes I get that however Carsley, no disrespect to the bloke, but doing well coaching cov's kids hardly means you are cut out to be the manager of one of the bigger teams in the championship? They must be worst off financially than us?

You never know. After all we employed a scout to do the job and he became our best manager since the previous relegation. Even with one hand tied behind his back and literally nothing to work with

PVA

Lee Clark is overwhelming favourite. 1/2 in places.

Carsley is around 12s. However markets such as this are extremely volatile as they are so small. So it doesn't take much money to bring someone's odds down so I don't read too much into these markets.

SkyBlueM

Just a case of an old player being linked with a return they would not take a punt on someone with no experience as it is so important for then to go up this season with their current financial situation.

Users who are viewing this thread